Lost money.
I log on the server today and i see i've lost over 200k.
Not sure how i lost this money since i didn't do anything.
I'm 100% sure i had 400k+, any way to fix this?
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
If you would provide the time you logged of yesterday it would be a big help, an administrator can check a few hours forward (if not too laggy) and check it.
(01-23-2013, 11:55 AM)Narcotic Wrote: If you would provide the time you logged of yesterday it would be a big help, an administrator can check a few hours forward (if not too laggy) and check it.

Not sure, i got auto kicked since i was really sick.

(01-23-2013, 12:57 PM)kakcraft Wrote:
(01-23-2013, 11:55 AM)Narcotic Wrote: If you would provide the time you logged of yesterday it would be a big help, an administrator can check a few hours forward (if not too laggy) and check it.

Not sure, i got auto kicked since i was really sick.

But i'd start at 4pm maybe?
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
You donation has bounced
I havnt looked at the details
But the money was automatically removed
And I will point out that people have been perm banned for this as it costs us money in charges
(01-23-2013, 03:09 PM)Temar Wrote: You donation has bounced
And I will point out that people have been perm banned for this as it costs us money in charges

Perma ban for something i have nothing to do with?
A friend donated money packs for me and he just lost that money now?
(01-23-2013, 03:44 PM)kakcraft Wrote:

Were you in the server at the time or no?
Yours Sincerely,
Devul
[Image: fearlessdevul.png]
(01-23-2013, 03:49 PM)Devul Wrote:
(01-23-2013, 03:44 PM)kakcraft Wrote:

Were you in the server at the time or no?

I've had the money for a while already, i'm not dumb like that.
Today i just logged on with around 200k less money.
When Temar says that your donation bounced, I believe he means that the payment could not go through because there was not enough money in the donor's bank account.
But i've already had received the rp money like 1-2 weeks ago.
Can't be that.
payment_status=Reversed
reason_code=chargeback

What is a chargeback?

A chargeback occurs when a buyer asks their credit card company to remove a charge from their credit card statement. The credit card company will ask the buyer to provide an explanation about why they are disputing the charge.

Two common reasons for reversals or chargebacks are:

A buyer's credit card number is stolen and used fraudulently

A buyer makes a purchase, but believes that the seller failed to fulfill their side of the agreement (e.g. did not ship the item, shipped an item that was very different from the seller's description, or the item was damaged when the buyer received it).