Ban Request Add22
Name of player: Add22

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:57053311

Time in GMT: 02:00

Server: x33

Summary:We were discussing some things when he suddenly shot me, and he was tranqing me serverel times for no reason before that

Evidence: http://youtu.be/ukBHxe4ycFw
time was around 1:00 to 1:15 am GMT not 2 o'clock.
as seen in the video, I was speaking to Jortaro in (ooc) local so I could sort things out when an admin arrived about his 3 rdm's and killing me and salinsky while tazerd , I had several reasons for killing him that is not shown in this video, we asked him multiple times to go away. you followed us. now whoever reviews this post check the logs and notice, this 'Trigger Happy Cop decided to kill me at least 2, times after he had been stepped on accidently by another player' . THEN! he had the audacity to come back and find us within the time frame of 1-5 minutes tazer us and say via voice chat, fuck you add22 and shoot me in the head multiple time's after I was tazed by him in burger king. as you can see here, I killed this man after my pervious death because he was yet again following me round and as I like to say Minging' infornt of me waiting for another chance to kill me. yes I did tranquilize this man , twice infact because he was tazing people infront of my eye's so I made the mature decision to try and get away from him until an admin came online so we could discuss the issue.

I will not deny' I did kill this man, that is true but it was not for resons of (ooc) which I was very angry and going on at him for, it was because he yet again came to me, to try and minge infront of me as a unemployed probably because he was demoted from cop' quote me on this one, you will have to check, salinsky told me to rise, up to him and not drop to his level. It came to a time where I took no-more of his fail rp' attitude when he was around us.
There were no admin at the location in the video, only Salinsky who I believe is a former admin.

You had been running around stabbing people in the back and randomly tranqing people including me. You are the minge for doing such things.
Also no matter what, you are not allowed to just come back to the burgerking and kill him, because he tazed you some times, which he did because you ran around tranqing people.

In the video you can clearly see that OOC chat is going on, and Jotaro is typing while you shoot him. Thats RDM and bigtime failing to RP properly.
I am a former moderator yes and I was discussing something with Jotaro, I have additional evidence to this case which I can upload tomorrow.

However it has to be said that Add22 was not the only one at fault here, clarification for this shall be uploaded tomorrow when I'm not up 3 in the morning trying to sort out the mess that's called V33X...

Summary:
[FL:RP] Ted wanted to kill me, I drew my desert eagle the moment I got to cover and killed Ted, the police officer (Jotaro/ Steamname Eric Curley Beard) started shooting at me, Add22 tranquilized him so he would stop shooting me, I then ran and accidentally hit Curley's tranquilized body in the process as I was in a narrow alley (Next to the rebel spawn, inbetween the Rebel Compound and the rock wall) He was still alive so I kept running.

Eventually, Curley appeared very enraged about me stepping on him and tazed me, then jumped on me purposely I woke up, walked up to him, to be tazed again (Tazer abuse as I wasn't resisting arrest in any sort of way.)I then died because Curley started tazing everyone in the surrounding area and someone stepped on me (Whether or not this was an accident is unclear) Then Curley went into a blind rage, shooting Add22 on sight and shooting me on sight. I went back to him because he shot me whilst unarmed and told him that I would post a banrequest on him, hoping I could gather some more evidence of him rulebreaking after which he shot me again.

Also want to add that Curley broke NLR and powergamed in order to avenge himself. He was a rebel a bit earlier and tried to run me over, I fired two warning shots at him after which he got out of his car, I then took his car (which he left unlocked) and hid it. (This was before the entire incident stated above).

All-in-all, many people broke rules. I'll upload my banrequests tomorrow.

Goodnight.
firstly I would not go round stabbing people in the back for no reason for all you knew I could of had a reason , I did not come back to burger king to kill him , I spawned at the bank of America and walked over. trouble was he was a cop when he killed me, when he came back over he was a civilian, so how does that tie in ? he swapped jobs after he killed me and salinsky while we were tazerd ? so how could he have stayed at the bank of America if he had changed jobs, yeah and damn right he tazerd' me a few times, that gave me a reson to tranq him so I could get away, obliviously not because he still managed to break nlr and find his way back to shoot us again.Talk to me about fail Roleplaying this cop decided to shoot two unarmed civilians in the head while we were hugging the ground ( tazered) I had enough of him coming back to chat shit about why he shot us in the head, and he kept bugging and following us around us so I decided to end his life, and now he is smart enough to post a ban request of me killing him once.

good night.
Salinsky I saw the incident where you got hit by curleys car. You stood at the gas station, and curley had his car parked at the AMPM store. He then tried to reverse out on the road, but because of lag he hit you with his car. I had a large lag spike just as it happend, and heard him saying something like "laag oh sorry I hit you because of lag".
You then instantly pulled out a shotgun and shot him, stole his car and drove it into the lake. That's what started the entire mess here.

Add22:

No matter what he did before you shot him, you are NOT allowed to revenge kill anyone.
You were all standing at the burgerking as seen in the video, chatting in local OOC about the whole mess trying to figure out who did what, when you just shot him.
Guys let the admin deal with this Cheese
I am uploading my evidence as we speak, I will also post counter-evidence on Jotaro.
Here is my evidence:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw24PPgnG...e=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fb946_Wu...e=youtu.be

This should prove that neither Add22 nor Curley are innocent.
So i dont surpose that you could upload the part from 10 min before this where add22 tranqed me and you jumped on me salinsky? or even what it all started with add22 random tranqing me ? you said you recorded everything so you could upload that aswell?