unban bin4ry
Your name: [FL:RP] Bin4ry

Your ban ID: 20831

Banned by: Ruxander

ReasonCheeseoesn't want to be in a community full of idiots.

Involved: (Who was involved? Type a - when there were no other people involved except you and the admin.)

Why we should unban you: http://i.imgur.com/mHPG4.png

Banned by: Ruxander

ReasonCheeseoesn't want to be in a community full of idiots.

Involved: a

Why we should unban you: http://i.imgur.com/mHPG4.png
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
please unban or give secoind chance

please stop posting in threads who you are not involved in - Zap
No. You blew it.
Note: Seen as this is a permanent ban and I've been on the other side many times of his rule breaking I thought I'd give my few cents on his ban (yes I used Salinsky's phrase).
'Ruxander'
You know I'm no professional like you are at unban requests but here's a minor but helpful attribute to getting unbanned, spell Ruxandra's name right. It would take literally two seconds to check it and get it right, you've made her sound like a man for crying out loud.

As well as this, it's your 15th ban and what I'm worried about and I'm sure lots of others are is that you don't see the difference between the rules and the law 'i will not break any more laws because i dont want to be banned for ever' and it's frankly a little too late to say that, you should of thought of this predicament before doing what makes FL fun for you.

Finalment, I've been on the other side of your rule breaking so much, you constantly break server rules and ruin other peoples rp experience, not once have I seen you contributing to any rp. You've mainly used FL just to minge around. I'm glad to see Ruxandra has once again been banging down the hammer of justice on people like you, I thank you Ruxandra.
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Arguing with staff after having received a warning
harsh but bin4ry youll have to wait pal you do do most of the things just cool off for a little
(01-03-2013, 04:39 PM)aston Wrote: harsh but bin4ry youll have to wait pal you do do most of the things just cool off for a little

Stop posting after being warned.
I would like to say a few words in this matter;
I am actually surprised Bin4ry hasn't been perma banned earlier, I have been on the receiving end of many of his CDM's while he is speeding in the city, he was constantly breaking server rules so I feel this ban to be just.

While it's easy to say that you can simply change just like that, it's too late. There's no evidence that you will ever change based on what you have done in your past and I personally doubt you would.
In fact it's pretty ironic that you decide to change once you got permanent banned, didn't want to change after your 5th? 10th?

In another thread you mentioned that you donated a lot of money to the server, well..that was your choice to do so as it was your choice to continue to break the rules, donating doesn't make you exempt from the rules you know.

You can't just do what you want to do, rules are there for a purpose and they are there to make sure everyone can have fun playing, not just you, you do things that you deem fun which others may not.

You are what we like to call, a minge.

User warned for posting without the sufficient right.
Lead by example.
After your "threat" to attempt to ddos the server earlier, you're never getting unbanned.
I could post "I've been on the recieving end of your mingery" aswel... But that would be redundant to say, what I'd like to say is:

You threatened to DDoS the server, do you really think anyone wants you back at that point?

User warned for posting without the sufficient rights.
(01-03-2013, 05:37 PM)Salinsky Wrote: I could post "I've been on the recieving end of your mingery" aswel... But that would be redundant to say, what I'd like to say is:

You threatened to DDoS the server, do you really think anyone wants you back at that point?

Sorry for not being involved but posting
but could you link me to the treath?

Posting in a thread without the sufficient right. Use PM next time.