What's the most amusing thing you have done at Fearless?
Basically, post the most amusing thing you have done during your time at Fearless. I'll start:

When I was new to the server, I really liked it, so I decided to adapt the [FL] tag.

I learned the hard way that it was admin-exclusive.
Probably when I made the Official Fearless Olympics.

It was pretty neat, but minges ruined it. :/
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 4 users Like equal's post:
  • Termin, Adman, GRiiM, York
At my first hours I looked at rules only after about 8 hours of gameplay, and I just realized that I broken over 70% of them, and in fact, I wasn't caught
When a person dies in the nexus elevator and blood splatters all over the place the next 2 minutes.
nice
when i got 10 RP points a day :3
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
Hanging around with my buds Zap and Toast in the ol' days
(10-11-2012, 09:05 AM)Biowulf Wrote: Hanging around with my buds Zap and Toast in the ol' days

Cheese

Remember when we were hippies, and Dryblood decided to run our carpet of peace over with a trabant?

Or the time I hid inside your nuke and you didn't know, ehehehhehe
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Biowulf
Or when me and bio got a pink trabant and started micspamming music,some admin, who I think was private toast decided to throw us around the map for half an hour, belly still hurts...
nice
The following 1 user Likes Prune's post:
  • Biowulf
(10-11-2012, 01:04 AM)racerfan Wrote: Basically, post the most amusing thing you have done during your time at Fearless. I'll start:

When I was new to the server, I really liked it, so I decided to adapt the [FL] tag.

I learned the hard way that it was admin-exclusive.

You're not the only one that done that Wink
The following 1 user Likes Moisty's post:
  • racerfan
(10-11-2012, 10:53 AM)Prune Wrote: Or when me and bio got a pink trabant and started micspamming music,some admin, who I think was private toast decided to throw us around the map for half an hour, belly still hurts...

Yea I totally remember that. That was hilarious ! Cheese
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Prune