Unban Request
Your name: DJ Carl Bildt a.k.a. Bashy

Your ban ID: 11779

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Server: rp_EvoCity_v33x?)

Involved: Myself, Hippen, GermanSimon, [FL] Ruxandra

Why we should unban you:
I was banned two weeks for propspamming, which I believe to be unfair. Here's what happened: Me and my friend Hippen were in his car, driving around looking for a place to set up contraband. We decided to make a base in the industrial section of the map. He told me not to jump out of the car this time. (I had done so before just to tease him) Of course, I did the exact opposite, and he got tired of me and tried to run me over (We were joking with each other, the "cdm attempt" is nothing he should be banned for).
When he tried to run me over, I panicked. (I tend to do that when I know I'm about to die in Gmod) In an attempt to survive, I spawned a bunch of couches on his car, hoping that would stop him. Of course, many of them were ghosted for antispam, so it didn't really work. My point is, should I really get a two week ban for an innocent joke. I didn't cause damage to anyone's buildings by spawning the couches (How could I have when I was in one of the least popular places on the server, and no one was around but me and Hippen?), or even interrupted anyone. We are friends, and Hippen was completely okay with my propspamming. It even caused his cdm attempt to fail, so nobody was killed. Might I also add, that later, we encountered a Gun Dealer (GermanSimon) who wanted to buy Black Market items from me (I was a BMD at the time), and when I didn't sell it to him, he tried to CDM us both, and when he failed at doing so, he killed us with a gun (RDM). When GermanSimon tried to run us over, Hippen pushed his car back a tiny bit with a prop (I seriously doubt it caused any damage at all) in self defense. GermanSimon was banned for one day, and Hippen was banned for two days for proppushing. Now how is a two week ban fair at all, if someone who kills two innocent players gets a one day ban, and someone who pushed that player got a two day ban? I'm not asking for an unban, but could the lengths of these bans just be reconsidered?

- Bashy
Your key word was "some of them being ghosted for anti-spamming".

Propspamming is one of the severe rulebreaks on the server.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.