Excuse me? *Chuckles*
Your name: DawnBreaker

Your ban ID: 11775

Banned by: [FL] Mahti

Server: Gmod downtime (V2d)

Involved: My ban request on another player.

Why we should unban you: I would start by saying this is most inconvinient to come online this evening to see myself banned, by mistake made by Finish admin, Mahti.
I made a almost full video of 3-4mins of a police officer abusing his job, to not lose more guns when trying to RDM me.
I got banned for NLR and RDM, but never shot the guy without an apearant reason. The evidence shows me shooting down a police officer that long before that had shot at me or broke NLR and approached me hostile with lead bullets to my chest to be more exact...

Would like the ban to be sorted by any administrators and logs checked if this is for real.

My apologies for not running away into a insecure area, and forting myself inside to protect my contra.
I do only own the free trial of fraps, as can be seen easily - 30sec recording
Running on 0,5GB free space most the time, I have to delete videos of rulebreakings every now and then, but keep the worst, like mass propkilling. I should've recorded all the time, but Enabling Fraps> Watching Videos to Delete Safely > Empty Trashcan > Come back to game...
It took me few mins as will be read out from the logs if you did take the time to check, instead of making assumptions.
You should've requested more evidence from my side and I will search for it now.

Find the cop shooting and hitting me, almost every time.
I know the rules, if I wasn't 100% sure I didn't break them, I would've never posted the ban request. I hinted irony to SharkiePie for rudely commenting without the rights.

Please Consider, as a mistake has been made on your side.

Annoyed Player - DawnBreaker
You also started firing before commander did, Admit it already you both broke rules.
The only rule I admit to maybe have broken is the only one I have broken in this event of actions. I changed to president when the police commander ran around shooting at me and my friend, the millionth time to hand him a demotion.
I will not admit to actions I have not at all done.
To give me a seven day ban, even if I did break the rules by what you claim Mahti. Is so ignorant and ungrateful.
I never did this.
I uploaded a god damn ban request to get a guy that was making shizz for fearlessrp.net removed.
This is absolutely unbelieveable.
With your common sense you can stay banned. Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.