ban request on vittorio antonio, random arrest
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) "vittorio antonio"

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) "STEAM_0:0:789608"

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?)i dont know in GMT, sorry Sad

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) "v2d"

Summary: (What happened?) i was a rebel and i drove to the city to the gas station, an SS named "vittorio antonio" handcuffs me randomly and tazing me, and asking for an arrest warrant. randomly. i asked why and he said "rebels are banned from the city" but the president didnt have any laws such as "rebels are banned from city" cause i checked the chat list, he said "hello im your new president" then it says "vittorio antonio starts handcuffing james taylor" (me) and after that and the arrest and everything, the president comes with the laws "rebels are banned from city" hard to explain, but i vidded everything watch.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get) ok, i just want to say that im so sorry for very bad sound and very bad quality, takes years for me to upload with fraps wich gives good quality, i hope you see and understand the part im getting randomly arrested. Thanks.

http://youtu.be/aZ0V01hICDA and sorry btw for my bad english :S
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ0V01hIC...e=youtu.be

2 diff links but the same video, just care about the part with random arresting
I asked president on radio, are rebels banned? He sayed yes. So its not my fault he doesnt broadcast laws. And about taxi driver. He killed a man, escaped from police. Finally when i got him, he tried to CDM me. It was self-defence
(06-29-2012, 06:19 AM)Vito Skaletta Wrote: I asked president on radio, are rebels banned? He sayed yes. So its not my fault he doesnt broadcast laws. And about taxi driver. He killed a man, escaped from police. Finally when i got him, he tried to CDM me. It was self-defence
videos dosent lie.
[Image: rebelsarebanned.png]

This is a screenshot from the video. As you can clearly see in the chat as I boxed in red "(Broadcast) Vegas Bjolde: IllegalThinkingex, cars, rebles, corleones, Human contact, weapons and Icecream!"

I also underlined the words Illegal and rebels.

So thus I guess hes saying Rebels and corleones are banned fomr the city even though it dosn't say that it just says illegal. But still same constuct

Edit
I want to add even though it says cars are illegal I still find it funny people are still driving them haha
[Image: tumblr_oo89kx6Wfc1vvng74o8_r1_1280.png]
(06-29-2012, 09:06 AM)MikeyTheFox Wrote: [Image: rebelsarebanned.png]

This is a screenshot from the video. As you can clearly see in the chat as I boxed in red "(Broadcast) Vegas Bjolde: IllegalThinkingex, cars, rebles, corleones, Human contact, weapons and Icecream!"

I also underlined the words Illegal and rebels.

So thus I guess hes saying Rebels and corleones are banned fomr the city even though it dosn't say that it just says illegal. But still same constuct

Edit
I want to add even though it says cars are illegal I still find it funny people are still driving them haha

His point is, he got no chance to leave the city, before he got handcuffed. He was forced down by force, with no chance to leave, not before, not after the law had been broadcasted.
The arrest is not random, just a complete failure and I do believe this should be taken serious.
Police abusing their tools and position is not a new problem.

-DawnBreaker
actually my point is that the laws came "AFTER" the tazing and handcuffing if you watch my vid...
Still they were posted so :V
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
dude its still a random arrest, as the laws comes after the arrest are you stupid ?

look mikey, all im saying is that the laws came after the arrest, how am i even suppose to leave ? its as random as it can be dude.
That was rude of you to say to me ):<

Anyways I see no rule breaking here

closed