Camorro declares war on Lucky 7... Or not?
(06-02-2018, 06:32 PM)Janzo 火 Wrote: This is really getting no where. People are arguing about how a clan has been pulled out of a war when because of their original "passive" stance it would have been nearly impossible to got to war without their consent. Now that they are a group, there are IC reprocussions for their actions, and tbh the guidelines aren't perfect but a solution is not easy and I do think it is better than the previous guidelines which meant their would be no reprocussions for IC clan/group actions. I suggest people read the guidlines before attacking the other side.

great now they are gonna stop us discussing how poor their actions were.

this is another example of the covering up, stop playing the victims what has gone on is fraudulent its a joke.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
What annoys me the most is how personally some people take clan politics like this. It should all be in character, yet some people still get offended and take it too far.

There is no conspiracy. A lot of of things have stayed the same honestly compared to the last set of guidelines. Just very bad timing to have them released obviously. There was no intention of trying to "loophole".
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 3 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • Andrew Juniperfield, Joe Joe, Narcotic
I hope the fruits can be shared equally around the children.
The following 4 users Like god's post:
  • Ratatoskrr, Envy, Spartan_KCT, Narcotic
(06-02-2018, 07:03 PM)Awestruck Wrote: What annoys me the most is how personally some people take clan politics like this. It should all be in character, yet some people still get offended and take it too far.

There is no conspiracy. A lot of of things have stayed the same honestly compared to the last set of guidelines. Just very bad timing to have them released obviously. There was no intention of trying to "loophole".

Ooof, You go gurl

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
(06-02-2018, 07:05 PM)Dobbs Wrote: I hope the fruits can be shared equally around the children.

Please don't cut me up
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Narcotic
(06-02-2018, 07:19 PM)Grapefruit Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 07:05 PM)Dobbs Wrote: I hope the fruits can be shared equally around the children.

Please don't cut me up

don't worry rapefruit! Every child will get their fruits after hard work at the market.
The following 2 users Like god's post:
  • Grape, Lewwings
(06-02-2018, 07:24 PM)Dobbs Wrote:
(06-02-2018, 07:19 PM)Grapefruit Wrote:

Please don't cut me up

don't worry rapefruit! Every child will get their fruits after hard work at the market.

I personally prefer vegetables to fruits, Young Dobson.

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
Whole situation is absolutely ridiculous, Shouldn’t have changed the rules in the middle of one of the first conflicts that has happened on FL in a good while. This situation was engineered to turn out the way it has to prevent conflict feom happening, You’ve pretty much changed jobs to avoid RP situation lmao
The following 3 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Lewwings, Spartan_KCT, Byra
(06-02-2018, 07:03 PM)Awestruck Wrote: What annoys me the most is how personally some people take clan politics like this. It should all be in character, yet some people still get offended and take it too far.

Wasnt forgee (admin) the one who refused to stay IC to begin with
The following 3 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Lewwings, Suarez, General Rickets

Can't wait to loophole the fuck out the rules, crash the server and in my UBR I'm quoting bad timing.

Rights, let's summarise:

Jan is pissed off about something
Rickets is like lol Bruv
Joe Joe seems a bit upset, could be menstruating
Divey is like I got you fam
Jan is like dis is bullshit
Joe Joe is like read the guidelines
Jan is like wuuuutttt and making shit bold
Divey is like I'm gonna jump back in and back up my boii
DVN gets called out
Ghost killer gets banned and unbanned 17 times including 16 final chance.
Jan is like this is unfair
Joe Joe is like lol
A lot of other people chatting shit
Greed is like ima get in on this shit
Illuminati conspiracy curve ball thrown
Divey is like here's something I made earlier
Janzo is like oight, nuff said
Awestruck is like shup fam
[Image: giphy.gif]
The following 8 users Like Marty's post:
  • Joe Joe, Spartan_KCT, Fudge, mintblackbeard, James, Janzo 火, Narcotic, Prosto