Poll: Which map would you like on the V2D server?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
rp_Rockford
34.81%
47 34.81%
rp_Evocity_v2p
12.59%
17 12.59%
Harbor2Ocean
2.22%
3 2.22%
Paralake City V3
2.96%
4 2.96%
Keep rp_Evocity_v2d
31.11%
42 31.11%
rp_Retribution
12.59%
17 12.59%
rp_Evocity_v5p
3.70%
5 3.70%
Total 135 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Map replacement V2D
If I was to suggest an extra map, then I would suggest, rp_evocity_v33x_elite.
Regards, Midget

I think you should let the poll be up for 2 more weeks minimum
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
I think we should wait till holiday to see how it turns out. (The v2d population)
Let the winning map stay on for 1 week or two to see if people like it.
We can always change it back.

If the majority wants the same map (Rockford), there is probably a reason why they want it.
Oh bollocks... I lost my Signature!
RockFord and rp_Retribution Are the only good ones.
Kind Regards
Lucifer, your private demon.
no rockford mannnnnnnnnnnn keep v2d
[Image: R5FyS1P.gif]
It Was Not CDM i Called a Paramedic!
The following 1 user Likes Rudy's post:
  • Eclipze
I revoted to keep v2d.  After thinking about it I realised that I should at least wait until summer to see if the population picks up again.  I would ask you guys to do the same.  Just until the end of summer and you know what if it still doesn't pick up then I'm all for changing the map.  But I feel like it's such a bummer to see it go at a time ( exams)  where it really is expected to get no players just before I time it is expected to get more ( summer).
[Image: 10WI43J.gif?1]
Guys Fearless was using 2vd since 2008. And i know that you guys have lots of memory in it. But sly... no offence but v2d is old and big shit.. so boring.. and we cant just keep it... Right now year is...2016 sometimes we need to change some stuff.. Rockford has many features sush like Town Hall,PD,FD,Hospital,Garage,Super markets,Cafes,2-3 Cas station,beach,residential area (subrubs),3 Wood cabins,some buildings,Bank and more..

The following 1 user Likes Yellow's post:
  • Balls
(05-24-2016, 06:41 AM)Yellow Wrote: Guys Fearless was using 2vd since 2008. And i know that you guys have lots of memory in it. But sly... no offence but v2d is old and big shit.. so boring.. and we cant just keep it... Right now year is...2016 sometimes we need to change some stuff.. Rockford has many features sush like Town Hall,PD,FD,Hospital,Garage,Super markets,Cafes,2-3 Cas station,beach,residential area (subrubs),3 Wood cabins,some buildings,Bank and more..

You haven't been here long enough to know the memories associated with 2d, bud.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 2 users Like Nuka's post:
  • Tomo, Divey
(05-24-2016, 03:42 PM)Nuka Wrote:
(05-24-2016, 06:41 AM)Yellow Wrote: Guys Fearless was using 2vd since 2008. And i know that you guys have lots of memory in it. But sly... no offence but v2d is old and big shit.. so boring.. and we cant just keep it... Right now year is...2016 sometimes we need to change some stuff.. Rockford has many features sush like Town Hall,PD,FD,Hospital,Garage,Super markets,Cafes,2-3 Cas station,beach,residential area (subrubs),3 Wood cabins,some buildings,Bank and more..

You haven't been here long enough to know the memories associated with 2d, bud.

I Have been in here since 2011-2012..i just didnt register forum account..  Nuka i have question. Do you really want to play 8 years old (maybe even older) a map wich doesnt have any good stuff (or balance idk) like Nexus garage is shit beacause you cant get your swat van out or like Nexus is near of Slums where we get every day about shotsfired or any others criminals stuff, Is it realistic that Nexus (PD and pres office) is near of Drug dealer or any those shotting going on in there( every day). And second . What memories you got in 2vd

(No offence)
(best grammar) ( I was not trying to be mean or evil. If i did make disrespect or insulted you on this post then i am very sorry)