PRISON ESCAPE [FINISHED]
I can do the event, its next saturday right? i can do it, can i have my job back please

[Image: andrew-tate-top-g.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ratatoskrr's post:
  • Xesus
I wont be attending sorry.
(04-07-2016, 07:39 PM)aDuckOnQuack Wrote: I can do the event, its next saturday right? i can do it, can i have my job back please

K
(04-07-2016, 04:24 AM)Yellow Wrote: Guys how much the time will be on Finland when this will start?

And second who is gonna be a chef or medic D: Tommorow will be a event

7 PM GMT+3 (Finland Time)
[Image: 0TR6fBz.jpg]
(04-08-2016, 12:47 PM)Calums_universe Wrote: Oh you shouldn't change the time of an event at the last minuet. I am Sorry i cannot join in this event.

Ok Sorry
I Hope Bradlee that you wont cancel it . The event :p

The following 1 user Likes Yellow's post:
  • Xesus
Hi i would like to apply!
Steamname: [FL:RP] BluE*
In-game name: Tom "BluE" Brady
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62337166
Hours on FL: 150+
RP Points: 2
Job: Security Guard
Background: I have worked the past 10 years as a security guard at many different places but are currently set at the prison in Outskirt City 17. I worked at nightclubs and smaller prisons, i have also worked at a police station.
What am i like? I am very kind and generous but can also get angry easily and im very hard with bad behaviour.
No extra info
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
Can't wait for the event, should be interesting.

Quote:"This isn't a prison, this is my little lab and you are my rats." - The Warden
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Xesus
(04-09-2016, 12:18 AM)Blue* Wrote: Hi i would like to apply!
Steamname: [FL:RP] BluE*
In-game name: Tom "BluE" Brady
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:62337166
Hours on FL: 150+
RP Points: 2
Job: Security Guard
Background: I have worked the past 10 years as a security guard at many different places but are currently set at the prison in Outskirt City 17. I worked at nightclubs and smaller prisons, i have also worked at a police station.
What am i like? I am very kind and generous but can also get angry easily and im very hard with bad behaviour.
No extra info
Hello there!

Blue I am sorry to say that the guard slot is full however you are free to take any other job you like just let me know!
Bradlee, why have you just ignored my application? :3, its on page 6.

Kind Regards,
[Image: edfa8a344463b04e45f386ad4525099e.png]