Fearless looking for geeks
(04-30-2016, 03:22 PM)Kahjo Wrote: Around 2 months and over and no replies. lmfao they really don't give a fuck about people trying to become one.

You ask them why they dont update the servers and they tell u they only have one dev and no others want to apply
they bullshit. Lots of people want to develop for FL, which this threads replies tell you.
The following 2 users Like JackZ's post:
  • Arkten, Kahjo
(04-30-2016, 04:55 PM)Vypre Wrote:
(04-30-2016, 03:22 PM)Kahjo Wrote: Around 2 months and over and no replies. lmfao they really don't give a fuck about people trying to become one.

You ask them why they dont update the servers and they tell u they only have one dev and no others want to apply
they bullshit. Lots of people want to develop for FL, which this threads replies tell you.

Unfortanetly, I always see Avgar and the other Admin's rather RPing then actually administrating the server/caring about development/website updates etc.
IMO becoming an admin can mean that you dont have time to play the gamemode anymore

I sort of agree, feedback/updates would be nice.
Ex-Server Teacher
The following 2 users Like Bradley's post:
  • Cox, Kahjo

That's unacceptable indeed. Maybe it got unnoticed. You will get a reply within 24 hours from now.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • :-), Insert, Kahjo
(04-30-2016, 09:31 PM)SoulRipper Wrote:

That's unacceptable indeed. Maybe it got unnoticed. You will get a reply within 24 hours from now.

What about me???

* Arkten cries in a corner
All applications are regarding coding. (Except one but the user was inactive and did not respond)

All applications (coding) need to be replied by coders which means Avgar or SoulRipper.
And applications regarding 3D modelling are handled by me. (I try to respond to it ASAP)

As SoulRipper said you will get a reply within 24hours.
The following 2 users Like DarkN00b's post:
  • Robbtja, Mist
Can't wait to see if anyone is going to make it Smile!
Good luck 'nerds' Wink.
The following 1 user Likes Mist's post:
  • Kahjo
Oh, jesus. I would freak out if i coukd make it Smile)))))))
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • Robbtja
(05-01-2016, 08:38 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: Oh, jesus. I would freak out if i coukd make it Smile)))))))

Self advertising isn't the best way to go on about it.
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Robbtja, Mist
(05-01-2016, 08:43 PM)Jan Wrote:
(05-01-2016, 08:38 PM)MrTrashTag Wrote: Oh, jesus. I would freak out if i coukd make it Smile)))))))

Self advertising isn't the best way to go on about it.

Would you mind explaining me, how that was self-advertising?
The following 1 user Likes Arkten's post:
  • Robbtja