[EC:PD] EvoCity Police Department
I'd like the majority of the patrol units to be trained over this weekend if possible.

If you have not been trained yet then please contact myself or Garryfish to arrange for your training.
The following 1 user Likes GRiiM's post:
  • Generation
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:31701000
Steam name: [FL:RP] dermy TO THE MAX
Hours on server: Close to 500
Ban count: 1 (Prop-push, when i had 10 hours)
RP Points: 4
Why you wish to join: I enjoy police roleplay and would like a clan to do it with.
IG Name: Eddard "Ed" Stark
Department you wish to Join: Patrol
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Yes, thouroughly
[b]Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:51407593
[b]Steam name: [FL:RP] Sharpy
[b]Hours on server: 129
[b]Ban count: 0
[b]RP Points: 0
[b]Why you wish to join: I want to join because I would like to actually be able to role play with other cops and other people to a decent extent.
[b]IG Name: Daryl 'Sharpy' Dixon
[b]Department you wish to Join: Patrol
[b][u]Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Yes I have
Approved.

Mass Training Event on the Event server today. Chances for new applicants to complete your training, Recruits to get promoted and for everyone to have some fun. Contact me on Steam for the server password.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53794936
Steam name: [FL:RP] Red Orchestra
Hours on server: 360+
Ban count: 12 , But trust me. last ban i have before 4 months.. i read all the rules and i am a great Roleplayer.. trust me i never broke a rule before 4 months.
RP Points: 1 .. but i had done a lot OF RP .
Why you wish to join: I wish To join The ECToungeD Department because , i am professional at getting the suspect if he running with his car. or anything . and i am great at aiming ... since my dad was an head of the Department before 60 years.. he teached me a lot of stuff about aiming and how to get the suspect step by step.
IG Name: Adelmo 'Red' Orchestra
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Yes, i did

Thanks! Smile

Approved.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27711625
Steam name: Pholorian
Hours on server: 215
Ban count: 2
RP Points: 3
Why you wish to join: I have seen this city, being consumed by flames..The flames of hatred, and crimes in general. I wish to join, in that i can help clean, and protect the city. I gained a lot of experience in my time in the force, and now is my time, to kick it up a notch.
IG Name: Mark Dixon
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Indeed i have, and do.
A more fitting signature. 
(06-03-2013, 02:02 PM)Equalizer Wrote: I am just curious, shoulnd't it be Evocity Police Department or something in that ball park, it just looks so weird and Out-Of-Character-ish when you have your job set to "FL;PD - Director" isn't "Fearless" Out-Of-Character?

Unless Evocity has a squad of fearless police officers then, pardon me.

On the other hand "Our police department is Fearless!"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40601685
Steam name: Equalizer
Hours on server: Around 1950
Ban count: 13-14
RP Points: 42
Why you wish to join: Evocity is a wreck controlled by drug dealers, gangs and various criminals. I want to change that, I have previous experience in law and order and also in the military. I would be the ideal choice for this department.
IG Name: Ottaviano De Esposito
Have you Read and Agree to Follow the rules? Ofcourse.

(06-09-2013, 12:10 PM)HellShell Wrote:
(06-03-2013, 02:02 PM)Equalizer Wrote: I am just curious, shoulnd't it be Evocity Police Department or something in that ball park, it just looks so weird and Out-Of-Character-ish when you have your job set to "FL;PD - Director" isn't "Fearless" Out-Of-Character?

Unless Evocity has a squad of fearless police officers then, pardon me.

On the other hand "Our police department is Fearless!"

Still sounds ridiculous to base the entire department name on that.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Approved.