[CLOSED] [Pas] [Unofficial] PASSIVE - Professional Roleplay
UPDATE V3.0

Huge update to the clan post.
The Clan Bio has been quadrupled in size, and I hope
this can give newcomers, and clan members alike a sense
of what this group was like... Before it was one.
New Update Coming out in the Future. Could be today or in a few!

This update may be our biggest yet, but I am asking a few of our members that we have had for a while about the idea. So far the feedback is pleasing.
For some very odd reason, joining FL for me crashes my Steam, and brings my entire computers location to Europe; I get shit internet. I will be inactive until I fix my computer and this problem is resolved. Follow your superiors, everybody! Thanks.
Looks great, hope to see some of these roleplays going around.
Problem Solved.

Jack Scott was promoted to "RolePlayer" After an amazing Butler RP at my DictatorRP, Which footage was taken, though eventually lost after my reformat.
Congrats!
Show signs of activity, a confirmation reply is enough. You have 24 hours.
(06-18-2013, 07:20 PM)Narcotic Wrote: Show signs of activity, a confirmation reply is enough. You have 24 hours.

Super Sorry. I never made an official post about the the clan.

The clan had a spike of applications, and it began to overflow Bloody's and My own's capacity. It became chaotic a little.
I do not want this clan to be large like the main contenders, much like the S.A.A., or the back-in-action FUMUKU. I want an average clan full of decent passive RPers.

I closed the applications to this clan. Simply put.

However, on a much better note. I will be issuing some new promotions in the clan. I will fill up the "trusted" category with new members, and promote some of those already in trusted to "VIP". Note one person will not become trusted, and become VIP. This is the compensate for the inactivity of this thread, I have meant to do it LONG ago.
So what made you name it after me?... JKS

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

(07-14-2013, 02:27 AM)Professional_instinct Wrote: So what made you name it after me?... JKS

NO! Of.. Course not!
Update v4.1!

Promotions in the clan.

Name: 7979897
Name: Bomsusik
Name: DrFastDoom

You are all trusted!

Name: Tyler Sparks
Name: Mr. Tie

You are all VIP!
Congratulations to those, and great job to everyone.

Important Note:
Applications are going to be accepted again, we hope to see more growth in the clan now! Send em' in!