I'm coming back for a while
(01-08-2012, 12:24 AM)s.J. Wrote:
(01-08-2012, 12:22 AM)Small Bear Wrote: Welcome back...

OFF TOPIC:

Thanks for removing me by the way, no reason to really. Never did anything wrong and it's not like we never talked. We did occasionally.

I can see more people on that friends list of yours you've proberly only spoken to once...

No hate...I guess.

Not that I didn't like you but you just talked sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much ._.

Lol, if you have a problem with that then that's fine. Some people happen to look past things like that, some people just don't care at all. However, removing someone i've known for a long time because they said words, and more than I wanted them to is selfish...
(01-08-2012, 12:26 AM)Strom Wrote:

OFF TOPIC:

Thanks for removing me by the way, no reason to really. Never did anything wrong and it's not like we never talked. We did occasionally.

I can see more people on that friends list of yours you've proberly only spoken to once...

No hate...I guess.

You seem a little...
[Image: butthurt2.jpg]

Ok, I'm butthurt. I tried not being so harsh about it.

But if you want to be immature which aparently you were "sorry" for in your previous immaturity.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
(01-08-2012, 12:27 AM)Small Bear Wrote:

OFF TOPIC:

No hate...I guess.

Not that I didn't like you but you just talked sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much ._.

Lol, if you have a problem with that then that's fine. Some people happen to look past things like that, some people just don't care at all. However, removing someone i've known for a long time because they said words, and more than I wanted them to is selfish...

OFF TOPIC:

No hate...I guess.

You seem a little...

But if you want to be immature which aparently you were "sorry" for in your previous immaturity.

Pal, we were just joking around.
Relax.
-Signature removed-
(01-08-2012, 12:33 AM)s.J. Wrote:
(01-08-2012, 12:27 AM)Small Bear Wrote:

OFF TOPIC:

No hate...I guess.

OFF TOPIC:

No hate...I guess.

You seem a little...

Pal, we were just joking around.
Relax.

I am relaxed. I was only confronting him.

C-C-C-C Combo breakerrr
The following 1 user Likes Biowulf's post:
  • Small Bear
Stop tryna cause drama dawg, learn to take a joke.

(01-08-2012, 12:33 AM)s.J. Wrote: Pal, we were just joking around.
Relax.

Exactly.
And that's the problem with you. You just 'joke around' too much.

(01-08-2012, 12:38 AM)Strom Wrote: Stop tryna cause drama dawg, learn to take a joke.

An attempt at making me feel embarrised on the Forums is not exactly a joke, while it may be to others. It's not to that person. I can take a joke, ---Nerd out time---

Jokes IRL are much easier to take, facial expressions, the voice tone may suggest sarcasm etc. However, written word online is much harder to comprihend as a joke.

---Nerd out deactivated---

Therefore doesn't that suggest you're more likely to sense the joke IRL?
Also, jokes are sometimes not funny to certain people...

That wasn't funny....

Alright ladies, I'm calling it.

Quit tryna cause an argument. Because there isn't gonna be one. We'll remember not to try and be funny around you guys anymore in case you get severe analpain.

Gonna ask an El Adminó to close this now. Congratulations.
The following 2 users Like Strom's post:
  • Small Bear, s.J.
(01-08-2012, 12:41 AM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote:
(01-08-2012, 12:33 AM)s.J. Wrote: Pal, we were just joking around.
Relax.

Exactly.
And that's the problem with you. You just 'joke around' too much.

Coolstorybro I'll take it into consideration next time I shred your anal canal.
PS: Read the forumtitle, just read it.
-Signature removed-
(01-08-2012, 12:46 AM)s.J. Wrote: Coolstorybro I'll take it into consideration next time I shred your anal canal.

Is that a threat, for like irl?

I always knew you loved(hated) me.