New Server (for Building)
The server is offline for some reason,TEMAR,WE WANT THE SERVER BACK!
IGN:Igor "Flower" R   Steam:LowerFlowerPower

[Image: fsx42Oo.png]

The following 1 user Likes LowerFlowerPower's post:
  • Zamar
So, this server is down? Any explanations you would like to give? It would be ashamed for such a masterpiece you spent hours (or days) working on go away, so fast.
There are obviously some type of difficulties. Demanding for explanations or demanding the server to be back up will not do anything. All we can do is hope that the bug or problem can be fixed and just be patient and wait.

-Fultzy
When that server comes up, I'll be able to build great things! Like a ... a box house...
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
You mean we are making a dope tree house Grub.
I know man! I can't wait! It's going to look amazing..
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I hope it looks like a house. In a tree
It better look like a house in a tree or else.. I'll get mah whipping stick :p
What if I built a tree in my house?
That sir would be minecraft. You don't build a tree. You grow a tree.