FL Survey Results (June 2018)
Just a little response to feedback about my lack of activity. I've been doing exams and studying for them for the last month or so, which left no time for games. I have still been pretty present on the forums but not at all in game.

As of last week, my exams are over, so I plan to spend more time on the server.

Thanks for the feedback!
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
The following 2 users Like Tomo's post:
  • Luna, CorieTheNub
(06-17-2018, 08:08 PM)Awestruck Wrote: Seems like these types of things give some people a reason to witch-hunt. Which of course is why we don't have it public.
When I spoke to you, I was hoping you would remove some of the absolutely foul comments that do nothing to help anyone.

Although I agree, some is not constructive. It is wrong to censor what people have said at is their honest opinion, don’t take anything to heart on the internet.
Some stuff are obviously a bit with the intention to provoke, but in the direction where FL has headed recently in the democratic sense this definitely is a needed thing because it offers a (hopefully) unbiased pov where the management, whom the questions are about, are not involved and as such the result are far more reliable for public evaluation.

This was interesting, thank you for putting this together. Hopefully it isn't completely neglected by the staff .. because this is definitely a part of the movement you all have started Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 2 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Joe Joe, DVN
(06-17-2018, 08:08 PM)Awestruck Wrote: Seems like these types of things give some people a reason to witch-hunt. Which of course is why we don't have it public.
When I spoke to you, I was hoping you would remove some of the absolutely foul comments that do nothing to help anyone.

I'm sorry but you haven't told me anything about removing some of the foul comments, if you or Divey suggested me to remove them, I'd gladly remove them or at least put them in a different thread as "foul comments responses" or something similiar if anyone asked for them.

Unfortunately I published them already, if the lack of communication wasn't a thing, I would listen to all of your concerns and suggestions and I would consider them all.
(06-17-2018, 08:44 PM)Zombie Wrote:

I'm sorry but you haven't told me anything about removing some of the foul comments, if you or Divey suggested me to remove them, I'd gladly remove them or at least put them in a different thread as "foul comments responses" or something similiar if anyone asked for them.

Unfortunately I published them already, if the lack of communication wasn't a thing, I would listen to all of your concerns and suggestions and I would consider them all.

Sounds kinda like censoring the opinions of players but at the end of the day I understand that some staff members don't want to hear raw and unfiltered opinions on them and some feel it best a certain strict reviewing code of sorts is kept.
(06-17-2018, 07:38 PM)Dobbs Wrote: "In all seriousness, ghostk1ll3r. His history needs to be forgetten. Ik you SA's know him irl or are good friends. If you I guess give him a chance, fl would b a better place. Not being funny but anyone can be a admin. Even someone like Dobby could be lmao. These people are portrayed as minges, but are actually nice and put their time into this game. Even someone like geapefruit or arny. They don't stand out in the shadows but are good guys"

Yep if you need an extra man give us a shout haha 

yes!
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
(06-17-2018, 08:47 PM)Grapefruit Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 07:38 PM)Dobbs Wrote: "In all seriousness, ghostk1ll3r. His history needs to be forgetten. Ik you SA's know him irl or are good friends. If you I guess give him a chance, fl would b a better place. Not being funny but anyone can be a admin. Even someone like Dobby could be lmao. These people are portrayed as minges, but are actually nice and put their time into this game. Even someone like geapefruit or arny. They don't stand out in the shadows but are good guys"

Yep if you need an extra man give us a shout haha 

yes!

As much as I like Ghostk1ll3R and Dobbs I don't think they'd be a good fit.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Pollux
I do appreciate the feedback given about me. If you still have any feedback for me, I’d love to hear it. Make sure to PM on discord or steam, I’m happy to improve myself

The following 1 user Likes Willem de Walrus's post:
  • juicyorange
Forgee
On a serious note if you guys have any feedback for me feel free to DM me on discord. I always try to respond to everything anyone sends me and if anyone wrote something for me on the survey it would be great to hear it! (As comments didn't save for me on this survey).

I'm especially interested in what you guys want to see in development and if you guys would prefer larger but less frequent updates or smaller but more frequent updates (same content just timing of release really, should we bunch it up or release as it's done).
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork