EvoCity Police Department
[size=small][b]Full name: Wolf Hang
[size=small][b]Job you are applying for: SWAT unit
[size=small][b]Do you meet all requirements: Yes
[size=small][b]Why should we hire you: Know the rules and play perfectly as a swat unit

[size=small][b]Do you have a proper microphone: I think yes
[size=small][b]Do you have TeamSpeak3: Yes
[size=small][b]Amount of hours on Fearless servers: 435
[size=small][b]Amount of Roleplay points: 2
[size=small][b]SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51824778
Full name: Elchanan Eisenberg
Job you are applying for: Police Officer
Do you meet all requirements:
Why should we hire you: I really like police rp, i love to play as police officer. and i will be happy to be part of this event.

Do you have a proper microphone: Yes.
Do you have TeamSpeak3: Yes.
Amount of hours on Fearless servers:700
Amount of Roleplay points:9
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62150669
(07-12-2015, 01:28 PM)Amity and The Wolf Moon Wrote: -Snip-
Accepted
You will be added to the thread.
For the rest: If you wanted an other spot like Officer or SWAT. Please just apply for Fireman or so. 
Changes during the event can always happen. People can not show up or drop out earlier than expected.
[Image: MrTreeGames-Signature.gif]

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Updated.

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Full name:Sebastian Leon
Job you are applying for:Firefighter
Do you meet all requirements:Yes
Why should we hire you:I wanna join the event, sounds cool. Why not be a firefighter.

Do you have a proper microphone:Yeah, sometimes work, sometimes it lags because of my FPS lag.
Do you have TeamSpeak3:Yup
Amount of hours on Fearless servers:759
Amount of Roleplay points:3
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68752861
Are you willing to place a dupe down? (Not required):Sure, why not.
[size=small]
(07-12-2015, 03:22 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: -snip-
Accepted

Event information will follow.

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
Im willing to place down some dupes too if needed Smile
EVENT INFORMATION:

I advise you to come online around 7:00/7:15 PM. So you are able to get your government slot.
Again, The server will be v33x. I've created a new channel on TeamSpeak3 called [EVENT] EvoCity Police Department. I can be found under the User Created Channels. Join there and put your jobname between brackets . Such as: [Dispatcher]. If you are willing to place a dupe down (One of my Police Station dupes). Then please contact me on steam, because we need that dupe to be placed. If you still want to join then tell me on steam as well. Maybe there will be some places left. I will give you some information on teamspeak as soon everyone is there such as speaking rules. For the rest I hope this will be an amazing event. Please ask if you have any questions.

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander
It has ended... It took a while before everything and everyone was set to start the event but it all worked out so well. Great use of the dupe. Extremely decent roleplay in Teamspeak and ingame. The government was just too OP by using voice radio. I remember that I was in the top floor of the police station (offices) and we were attacked by a guy with a knife. Within 30 seconds. The whole police force jumped out of the elevator. I would like to thank all people that participated. I am sorry if you couldn't. I am definately going to do this more often. And this is why ladies and gentlemen, fearless needs a voice radio. Everyone enjoyed this. Thank you. Recordings will follow.

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander

NEWS ANNOUNCEMENT:

The President of EvoCity has decided to fire a reorganise the whole government. Because of that the EvoCity Government is hiring new personnel.
Apply now!

OOC Information:

This event will be held on Sunday the 20th of September, 7:30 PM (GTM+1). The map we will be playing on is v33x. If you are willing to join the event you will need TeamSpeak3 and a proper microphone.

[Image: 10e1005.png]
Brett 'Tree' Razer
Press Officer EvoCity's Police Department

Give green to Tree
                                                               signature by Nyander