The Brotherhood of Assassins
1. What is your best weapon which you use to fight/defend yourself: AUG or Galil.

2. What do you get out of getting a successful misson: Gonna know the other clan members skills.

3. What is your reason for joining: Well freelancer just closed, and this clan is just the one im looking for, i was born to be an assasin xD!.

4. Do you have enough money to supply your team mates: well i have 170k atm. And im good at getting Money (hustle) JK Cheese

5. Pick your class well because once you have chosen that class you may never change: Assasins - Supplier.

Thx for reading Cheese!
Accepted.
Heres a suggestion, How about a new class; Elites they are able to use any weapon but are handpicked by the commanders so its like some sort of reward.
nice idea kenny Smile
Why thank you.
Also fallen, When are we going to be assigning the members to there squads ?
The whole point in making you leader aswell is so I did not have to do everything and so far you have done nothing so you decide.
Okay new class called elites, They are handpicked so dont ask to become one, only me and fallen can make someone and elite but before they do they must discuss it with each other.
I added the elite class, Fallen we will discuss more about it when im next online.
Nice (Y)
Left
We never do anything from what i've seen as a clan
If you were there at the mini meeting I set up, Our first objective was to recruit new members,Thats why we are not doing much.
Your loss if you leave.