FL Survey Results (June 2018)
Pollux getting the love he deserves
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 2 users Like Envy's post:
  • Pollux, Lewwings
(06-17-2018, 06:52 PM)Create Wrote: It is nice to see a member of the community take initiative with something like this. I would have commented on this if I had been made aware, however I am pleased that we have been shown the raw evidence and not just a general outcome like the previous surveys, really gives an idea as to what some of the community feel.

can u be TA pls
Really good report Zombie, covered pretty much everything.

I've taken about 5% of the feedback that was actually constructive and will work on those issues, as for the rest they are simply opinions that they have the right to share Smile
The following 2 users Like DVN's post:
  • Joe Joe, Panda
(06-17-2018, 07:08 PM)juicyorange Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 06:52 PM)Create Wrote: It is nice to see a member of the community take initiative with something like this. I would have commented on this if I had been made aware, however I am pleased that we have been shown the raw evidence and not just a general outcome like the previous surveys, really gives an idea as to what some of the community feel.

can u be TA pls

No disrespect intended but I doubt that would happen, Create has built up somewhat a reputation which still exists even after multiple name changes. I mean no disrespect I think he's a sound lad but how he started out and how obvious he was the first two names he was under has really stuck with him. Anyway, back on topic.
The following 2 users Like Deleted User's post:
  • juicyorange, sebasti161
(06-17-2018, 07:05 PM)The Survey Wrote: Have evidence of him being bias. Does nothing to support the servers, ever. Does not deserve admin, nevermind vetran.

To whoever wrote this as a comment to me. I simply suggest you to come forward and publishes this evidence you got, as I think it's pathetic to claim this, but not doing anything about it. 

I suggest you either post it here or send it to a SA. I am looking forward to hear from you.
The following 3 users Like Eeee394's post:
  • Santaliz, Panda, Lewwings
(06-17-2018, 07:27 PM)[FL:RP] Eeee394 Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 07:05 PM)The Survey Wrote: Have evidence of him being bias. Does nothing to support the servers, ever. Does not deserve admin, nevermind vetran.

To whoever wrote this as a comment to me. I simply suggest you to come forward and publishes this evidence you got, as I think it's pathetic to claim this, but not doing anything about it. 

I suggest you either post it here or send it to a SA. I am looking forward to hear from you.

I implore that person to come forward, have never witnessed or heard of you being in any way "bias" so I feel as if that there is a bullshit claim.
Who said I would make a good staff member then? <3
"In all seriousness, ghostk1ll3r. His history needs to be forgetten. Ik you SA's know him irl or are good friends. If you I guess give him a chance, fl would b a better place. Not being funny but anyone can be a admin. Even someone like Dobby could be lmao. These people are portrayed as minges, but are actually nice and put their time into this game. Even someone like geapefruit or arny. They don't stand out in the shadows but are good guys"

Yep if you need an extra man give us a shout haha 
(06-17-2018, 07:12 PM)DVN Wrote: Really good report Zombie, covered pretty much everything.

I've taken about 5% of the feedback that was actually constructive and will work on those issues, as for the rest they are simply opinions that they have the right to share Smile

I’m going to be honest, my comment was the very last one, I hope that it was constructive and we can get along better.

I can give more feedback if you want privately.
The following 1 user Likes juicyorange's post:
  • DVN
Seems like these types of things give some people a reason to witch-hunt. Which of course is why we don't have it public.
When I spoke to you, I was hoping you would remove some of the absolutely foul comments that do nothing to help anyone.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
The following 2 users Like Awestruck's post:
  • DVN, Wolven