Submit your FL pictures! [Project Details Released!]
that party lasted 2 hours @_@

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
(12-14-2011, 08:32 PM)Nubo Wrote: Alright, I suppose that could work just fine Smile
What editing program do you use, and are you skilled? (To be honest, I truly am not, I just have been playing with Vegas)
If you'd like I can email you the pictures or something and you can take a shot at it!

I have some skills with compiling pictures into a video. I have used programs like Windows Movie Maker, Adobe Premiere Elements, and Microsoft Photo-Story. I've used Vegas before as well
[Image: 2q81w6q.jpg]

This is just too random. xD Two drunks @TheParty.

EDIT: Don't ask me about the knife, not mine. Tounge
The following 1 user Likes Shadow's post:
  • PrivateToast
(12-19-2011, 06:54 PM)Shadow Wrote: [Image: 2q81w6q.jpg]

This is just too random. xD Two drunks @TheParty.

EDIT: Don't ask me about the knife, not mine. Tounge

A lot of the admin pictures don't truly represent everyone's perspective of Fearless RP. If you look, a lot of tools have been used that normal members have no access to such as ropes, and inflator, that does not represent what members would be expecting if they saw this and were to join Fearless RP. And a lot of the structure's shown would NEVER be tolerated by any admins if any of us members were to build them.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Rainbow 
The Krusty Krap, right before the server got DOSed.Sad

[Image: 9C7A5F60148F0670AA6213B1AA664F8223AEFFA2]

[Image: 09F2D24AF19A6E323915BF8F66B0F57106281239]

(12-19-2011, 05:02 PM)UTLonghorn12 Wrote:
(12-14-2011, 08:32 PM)Nubo Wrote: Alright, I suppose that could work just fine Smile
What editing program do you use, and are you skilled? (To be honest, I truly am not, I just have been playing with Vegas)
If you'd like I can email you the pictures or something and you can take a shot at it!

I have some skills with compiling pictures into a video. I have used programs like Windows Movie Maker, Adobe Premiere Elements, and Microsoft Photo-Story. I've used Vegas before as well

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you.
Yeah, it seems you could help me out if you want to. Add me on steam (im [FL:RP] NuboClaus) and we can discuss this further. Especially how im supposed to get this video to you.

Cheers
Nubo
(12-19-2011, 07:55 PM)SilentGamer Wrote: A lot of the admin pictures don't truly represent everyone's perspective of Fearless RP. If you look, a lot of tools have been used that normal members have no access to such as ropes, and inflator, that does not represent what members would be expecting if they saw this and were to join Fearless RP. And a lot of the structure's shown would NEVER be tolerated by any admins if any of us members were to build them.

"This is your time to shine! Whether you made a cool build, or just had a fun time."

I am not entering the respresentation of Fearless with this screenshot, I just took the screenshot of an epic fun moment that belongs with what Longhorn posted, alot of people were there, just for fun.

The following 1 user Likes Shadow's post:
  • Noobias
(12-20-2011, 02:01 AM)Nubo Wrote:
(12-19-2011, 05:02 PM)UTLonghorn12 Wrote:

Sorry it's taken so long to get back to you.
Yeah, it seems you could help me out if you want to. Add me on steam (im [FL] NuboClaus) and we can discuss this further. Especially how im supposed to get this video to you.

Cheers
Nubo

Cool Nubo XD, You forgot the :RP in the tag Wink I change it for ya.
The following 1 user Likes PrivateToast's post:
  • Noobias
Some more Police hostage RP Today, Why is it allways in the morning?

[Image: 2vki6wk.jpg]

[Image: 1t32it.jpg]

We decided the best way to deal with them was to keep them talking but cut of there chefs and gun dealers. Hoping theyd starve to death or give a hostage up for some food

Anyone know what happened in the end?
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
[Image: BA4DE459A02387230E34149C0866916315D6A5DE]
Those in the picture are the officers who were left near the end, originaly we had 8ish

FUMUKU DEA RP for tonight, we would setup a command center, setup cameras all around the map, spot out possable contra farms, send in spys or hire informants from inside, once they can get us proof of the farm inside or any other illigal activity inside, we mobilize both any current DEA Agents and police to the area, call them out and give them a chance to surrender, if they refuse we move in.
"Ruxandra at one point gave us hell during yesterdays DEA, she hunkered down in the cabin and it was basicly an ATF raid flashback, her screamen at us, and us tryen our hardest with 10+ people to either bring her in alive, or dead, and to not die in the fires"

We managed to take 2-3 people in alive, and over 20+ contras all stored in a Strong Room, some still pumping out cash for a few cycles after we had taken them "Money was RP Burned".

All in all, i think this makes contra farming a bit riskier, though could still use bigger contras with sound
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • ForceGhost