About my ban
(08-31-2016, 04:04 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 03:28 PM)Random Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 03:16 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 03:10 PM)Random Wrote: Also.. What happened to your account is your responsibility?

This would apply to having others crawl behind your PC and minge or lending your acc out to others and them minging in turn and whatever relatable scenarios.
Can't really apply this to when you get your shit hacked, as there's not all that much you can do about it at times.

If we applied ''Your account, your responsibility'' to this scenario then we might aswell perm myself, Ghost, Awestruck, Infernaw and others.
We've all been the victim of a hacker and far more harm was done to FL with our names.

None of my business really. But do you even have proof that backs his claims up?

You're missing the part where Sebasti mentioned he has suspicions, he's never claimed it for it to be a fact.

The only argument that could be used towards suspecting Adam James is the fact Sebasti did find an alt account of his which I've permed and how they have a strong dislike for eachother yet soon after the alt perm Sebasti's posted in the AA section with a thread that just states he wants Adam James unbanned or else he wouldn't stop DDoSing.
His suspicions are valid, in my opinion.
However they remain suspicions, remember that.

But does he have proof that a hacker hacked him in general..?
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
(08-31-2016, 04:05 PM)Random Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 03:16 PM)Agorith Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 03:10 PM)Random Wrote: Also.. What happened to your account is your responsibility?

This would apply to having others crawl behind your PC and minge or lending your acc out to others and them minging in turn and whatever relatable scenarios.
Can't really apply this to when you get your shit hacked, as there's not all that much you can do about it at times.

If we applied ''Your account, your responsibility'' to this scenario then we might aswell perm myself, Ghost, Awestruck, Infernaw and others.
We've all been the victim of a hacker and far more harm was done to FL with our names.

None of my business really. But do you even have proof that backs his claims up?

You're missing the part where Sebasti mentioned he has suspicions, he's never claimed it for it to be a fact.

The only argument that could be used towards suspecting Adam James is the fact Sebasti did find an alt account of his which I've permed and how they have a strong dislike for eachother yet soon after the alt perm Sebasti's posted in the AA section with a thread that just states he wants Adam James unbanned or else he wouldn't stop DDoSing.

my forum logins were checked, a person with a vpn had connetced to my forum account and attempted to on my gmail with the same ip
lmfao, just stop man.
I knew it wasn't you sebasti my friend! Welcome back dude and I'm glad it got sorted out quickly Smile
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]
(08-31-2016, 04:09 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 04:05 PM)Random Wrote:
(08-31-2016, 03:16 PM)Agorith Wrote: This would apply to having others crawl behind your PC and minge or lending your acc out to others and them minging in turn and whatever relatable scenarios.

my forum logins were checked, a person with a vpn had connetced to my forum account and attempted to on my gmail with the same ip
But how can the admins tell that it isn't just yourself on a VPN without just trusting your word on it, aka what people call being biased
Someone hacked Ghosts account last week to ban me for 90 days, someone hacked sebasti yesterday to get him permd from FL. And who hates us both? Adam James. Coincidence?
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • sebasti161
I don't understand this, why do people get mad on him. There may be no solid proof that it was not him, but was anybody harmed, or did he damage the server? And the other question is if it was sebasti, why would he do this shit?
(08-31-2016, 04:36 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Someone hacked Ghosts account last week to ban me for 90 days, someone hacked sebasti yesterday to get him permd from FL. And who hates us both? Adam James. Coincidence?

Let's not start speculating please.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
(08-31-2016, 04:36 PM)Eclipze Wrote: Someone hacked Ghosts account last week to ban me for 90 days, someone hacked sebasti yesterday to get him permd from FL. And who hates us both? Adam James. Coincidence?

Have you got any evidence to prove that?
(08-31-2016, 04:37 PM)AwestruckBullet Wrote:

Let's not start speculating please.

Just helping sebasti :)
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator