Regarding Law Enforcement
I think people are forgetting that one of the main reasons that there are way more black people in prison isn't because they're "More likely to be criminals", but because black people will get typically 5 to 10 times the jail sentence time for the same non violent offenses as white people. Don't believe me? Look it up.

Also, there's a thing called "three strike system". You go to jail for the 3rd time and it's life. Many black people have been in jail in their youths for things as stupid as Possession of weed. Get busted with weed, go to jail for a bit, then get busted again, another bit. Get into a fight, then it's life in jail.

We need to understand as well as to why there is more violence, and that's because even though they are no longer "Slaves", they've been left aside by society greatly until a few decades ago. They are still "Reintegrating", and if you're born in the guetto then most likely you'll die in the Guetto. How would you act if all you saw as a kid were fights, murders and drug dealing? Then they grow up and do the same thing and label them as Scum.

There are MANY variables to this, but it is clear that racism still prevails greatly. Just like if you're unarmed, you are 5 times more likely to be shot and killed by police than if you're white.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
The following 2 users Like Holdem's post:
  • Marty, Agorith
(07-14-2016, 08:35 AM)Midget Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 08:26 AM)King Kickass Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 04:52 AM)Midget Wrote:
(07-14-2016, 02:58 AM)Marty Wrote: Yes Azog is a racist Kickass. I just tend to now ignore his racial hatred and report the post.

He can't help himself, I think it's like medical/mental maybe ?
Instead of Insulting him and looking like an idiot you might want to actually discuss and have a proper argument.
If you are not going to do that, leave the thread.

Calling someone a racist when there is clear proof of it is no insult. I'm sorry but you clearly didn't read what I wrote. Marty agreed with what I said therefore joined the argument using my words. Once again I'm sorry but you clearly didnt read what I wrote.

I was referring to Martys last comment where he said Azog couldn't help himself and that he might have a mental problem.
I also read your reply. Twice.

That's not an insult, it's an opinion. Wink my opinion is that there must be an issue with him, that opinion isn't based on that fact alone, it's based on ALOT of things. And why won't I have a debate with him, because given interactions in the past I just end up getting called "Marxist Scum" then harassed so I don't see the point anymore.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(07-14-2016, 11:45 AM)Holdem Wrote: but because black people will get typically 5 to 10 times the jail sentence time for the same non violent offenses as white people.
Just like if you're unarmed, you are 5 times more likely to be shot and killed by police than if you're white.

1: Please show me statistics
2: fuck off honestly, blacks are in jail for doing crime, so is whites, latinos and so on
3: Fuck off with your "racism", it's fucking not racism
The following 2 users Like Greed^'s post:
  • Avgar, Baskingner
Honestly I feel like the topic has derailed as the point being is that all lives matter but #blacklivesmatter is an important thing aswell and should not be disregarded by yelling ''ALL LIVES MATTER BRUH'' towards it.
Of course all lives matter, but not all lives are being discriminated as much as the black ones are.

As for Azog, it's clearly not an insult when he's being called a racist.
It's insanely clear he IS one, just turns it into a fact.

Azog:

Spoiler :

The following 4 users Like Agorith's post:
  • Ceddyhmra, Eclipze, Divey, Baskingner
It feels like some people are eating tolerance propaganda every morning to make them look nice and SJWish
He acknowledges it himself. Saying that he is racist is obviously not an insult. However openly question ing his intelligence and mental state IS.

Personally I feel like questioning someones intelligence is a blatant attempt to disregard his points and make him look bad.

I think it is important to let everyone speak their mind, in turn people can speak their mind back. Thus you get a valuable discussion.

Again, suggesting openly that someone has mental health problems and posting stupid youtube videos is not a way to achieve a good discussion.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
The following 2 users Like Haarek's post:
  • King Kickass, Random
(07-14-2016, 02:37 PM)Midget Wrote: ... openly question ing his intelligence and mental state IS.

Personally I feel like questioning someones intelligence is a blatant attempt to disregard his points and make him look bad.
Again, suggesting openly that someone has mental health problems and posting stupid youtube videos is not a way to achieve a good discussion.

Indeed, an attempt to slander a person's self or how they are in attempt to weaken their arguments is nothing short of a logical fallacy. It is not valid, in a discussion, to disregard a person's points, because they are X or Y or Z.

Sauce: https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

(07-14-2016, 11:45 AM)Holdem Wrote: - snip-

I would also like to see the statistics that you offer us to look up. Perhaps you could offer the source(s) from which you're deriving your information?

As I've read a few articles and it's a contested subject still. For example: http://www.dailywire.com/news/7264/5-sta...on-bandler
The following 1 user Likes Avgar's post:
  • Haarek
(07-14-2016, 02:37 PM)Midget Wrote: He acknowledges it himself. Saying that he is racist is obviously not an insult. However openly question ing his intelligence and mental state IS.

I think it is important to let everyone speak their mind, in turn people can speak their mind back. Thus you get a valuable discussion.

Honestly I'm not here to offer valuable points etc, people won't change their mind on it so it's a lost cause.

Also, how dare you call Papa Franku stupid???
The following 1 user Likes Agorith's post:
  • mgdwszx
Or you all just chill? Instead of looking at statistics, which are FAAARRR too general to actually be applied to real life usage, get out and look at the state of your country.

You can go into a rural county in somewhere like Virginia, protected by no municipal forces and you only have the county sheriff. Chances are, racism there is going to be a lot worse than it is in somewhere like New York, where I'd imagine, it doesn't matter what your race is when you're on the end of a gun. If you look at all these shootings they're all in less metropolitan areas. Sure, you had the LAPD controversy a while back... but it wasn't concerning racism; the LAPD as a whole were beating the shit out of everyone.

Stop bloody making your minds up on situations that you have no gist of, simply staring behind a computer screen... 99.9% of you aren't affected by any of this and probably never will be. I have been called a pig, people have literally shouted "fuck the police" as I walk past. I have to put up with that shit a lot of the time. But that's all coming from white people. Blacks are more likely to commit crime, thus, cops will actively profile blacks as criminals. That's not racism, that's plain common sense and observation.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Haarek
Sorry I'm late but just thought you could see this.

https://youtu.be/O0f_nFKVoyQ

(UK police training is not 3 years btw)
[Image: dca8211526043e00aed8a728131842bc.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheMJ's post:
  • Random