The current state of Aggressive RP
(01-22-2016, 02:07 PM)Sentinel Wrote:
(01-22-2016, 12:50 PM)Dolla Wrote:
(01-22-2016, 09:55 AM)Sentinel Wrote: Sad I love aggressive RP

Yea,it's really fun to kill everyone cause you are a "Criminal" and cause you one shot with Galil.

Best way to RP 2k16 10/10 IGN

Lol, I always rek u with my galil Smile

I never seen you but k bruh.
I think its fine as it is just be more cautious of the people you are arresting and get backup jobs a good one.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
(01-22-2016, 02:15 PM)Dolla Wrote:
(01-22-2016, 02:07 PM)Sentinel Wrote:
(01-22-2016, 12:50 PM)Dolla Wrote:
(01-22-2016, 09:55 AM)Sentinel Wrote: Sad I love aggressive RP

Yea,it's really fun to kill everyone cause you are a "Criminal" and cause you one shot with Galil.

Best way to RP 2k16 10/10 IGN

Lol, I always rek u with my galil Smile

I never seen you but k bruh.

Don't give me that.
I kinda feel this is happening since new rules have been official. (Regarding street crime and so on) I believe that's the source of that. When it got added I felt like it was made only to make job easier for admins (the old staff) as they didn't have to deal with RDM that much since then. Well, I was saying since the beginning that aggressive RP should have strict rules. Fearless was supporting more passive RP since then after all. It changed since then I guess though.

>>>My opinion

To fix this you should look at the rules and support passive RP more.
When Greeds base is up at Slums, the server turns into COD rofl
The following 2 users Like horror's post:
  • Baskingner, Old Man Jokhah
Send Prosto in case of Greed's base
http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=67820
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
I think this thread should be brought back to light,
I've tried to do a corleone RP without guns and collecting tax etc. The pres is too scared to meet with me because of aggressive rp, and a gang is trying to raid at every reason they get. So annoying
This isn't a problem, you guys just need to get outside of your restaurantRPs and realize the majority prefers aggressiveRP
(02-13-2016, 12:00 PM)Greed^ Wrote: This isn't a problem, you guys just need to get outside of your restaurantRPs and realize the majority prefers aggressiveRP

Like 1/2 of the server doing aggressive rp, its just the same
The reason why agressiveRP is how it is currently is because of one rule which was added.

14.2c You cannot raid the President because you do not like certain laws, unless they drastically impact your character. For example: Cars being banned from the city is not a valid reason.

Now, you may be thinking. 'Why would this be the reason why? If anything, this should decrease agressiveRP'. That is wrong, with the addition of this rule what has occurred is anyone who likes agressiveRP won't go police or SRU, this is because nobody ever raids the president because it's so hard to go dictator without breaking the rules. 90% of raids used to occur because of cars being banned, however with this not a valid reason to raid people who like agressiveRP have go citizen and raid other players. THis leads to gun fights outside the nexus and people getting raided.

If you want to see this bloodshed end, remove this rule. More players will go SRU because more presidents will go dictator. This will lead to stronger governemnt forces and citizens being destroyed by pure numbers of the police and SRU.

Feel free to add a rule which states dictators can't ban passiveRP's from running etc but I promise you this will fix agressiveRP as citizens will want to protect the president and attackers will group up and perform massive raids on the president. This was how it was in the good old days and i'd love to see it return.
The following 2 users Like User 12049's post:
  • Marty, Conn