If the SAA was nuked do you think the process would go through with it.
(01-19-2016, 08:01 PM)Jokhah Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 07:02 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(01-19-2016, 03:56 AM)Jokhah Wrote:
(01-18-2016, 11:36 AM)_AwestruckBullet_ Wrote: SAA would be annihilated if they stood up to Crimson.

Like seriously, after all them excuses you people threw out, you really throw this one out.  You sir, are a pussy.  So are the pussies that liked your comment.  Well, Random isn't as bad.  Still, yall talkin all that head after you guys cried for so long about it.  They were standing there the whole time, air and opportunity.  Obviously you, and your clan, were too afraid to act on this thought while you had the chance, now you may never will.  They ain't had shit to prove to yall, but yall proved yall ain't got balls and worse, yall try to talk shit after the fact, proving yall need a slew of dresses for that plastic ware meeting where you discuss how badly you coulda, woulda, shoulda, but didn't.
Pussy? The other clans are too scared to even do any clanRP lol

LeL, want me to start pasting your specific excuses?  They are admins, we can't do anything?  Want a dried cum rag to wipe those tears away.  As I said, I used to respect you, but now you are a bumbling, scared, excuse making version of yourself.  It's plain disgraceful.  Get your shit together.

Lol. You're too funny mate. You come back to the server acting like you own the place because you were once an admin. I don't think you understand that we don't make excuses. The oppurtunity to war with SAA has never arisen due to their clan being pretty much inactive anyway and the few that remained mainly carrying out Passive role-plays. Now this thread is starting to turn toxic so I will no longer be commenting.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
jokhah do you think you are a tough guy because you were in the army?
[Image: qZ8keRu.png]
That is my real cat.
This entire thread is toxic and youre petty comments like "uh we would annihilate SAA if they would attack us, not that it matters, they are inactive anyway lolz " doesnt make anything better Awestruckbullet.
Its funny how you cry foul play when people call you out after you act like a little kid.

Can someone just close this sad piece of hatred?
Thread getting far too toxic. Closed to prevent more unneeded flames.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]