Venom promoted to moderator
Congratz Venom!
Congratulations Venom. Feel free to ask me if you have any questions!
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Didn't they say promotions were discussed with the SA's and Admins, from what I understood admins also have to agree with the promotion so all of this friend stuff is probably not even true.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Freezak
Regardless of the rumours, there were definitely better candidates, although I honestly think another addition to the staff is a little too soon.

Too late now anyway, good luck I suppose, it's not too difficult.
(01-07-2014, 06:26 PM)Jan Wrote: Obviously because he's a friend of Narcotic or another senior staff member, don't even try to deny it..

No disrespect intended.

Funny, you seem to draw the same conclusion to each promotion without knowing any of the facts. Due to other comments like yours above on a different thread the public was informed that promotions are made on the basis that every administrator and senior staff member must say yes to this person to be promoted. To me it seems like you have a pretty blatant problem with the senior staff team or a member of that team, now if that is the case stop making snarky comments and address the problem maturely.

As for Venom. I believe he is a more solitary person yet that does not hinder his chances of being promoted, hence this thread here. I personally have witnessed him do many great roleplays and I have noticed his mature behavior.

Apologies since this is quite off-topic, I just thought something needed to be said. (also if you wish to reply to my comment PM me to avoid unnecessary flaming/off-topic comments)
The following 4 users Like Verzyn's post:
  • XD GHOST, DougisBest, Dwip, Floodify
(01-07-2014, 06:59 PM)Verzyn Wrote:
(01-07-2014, 06:26 PM)Jan Wrote: Obviously because he's a friend of Narcotic or another senior staff member, don't even try to deny it..

No disrespect intended.

Funny, you seem to draw the same conclusion to each promotion without knowing any of the facts. Due to other comments like yours above on a different thread the public was told that promotions are made on the basis that every administrator and senior staff member must say yes to this person to be promoted. To me it seems like you have a pretty blatant problem with the senior staff team or a member of that team, now if that is the case stop making snarky comments and address the problem maturely.

Then quote another post of mine like this? And yes I indeed have a problem with one of the senior staff members and we both know who, but that's not the reason I post this. I post this because I have an opinion, something most users are too afraid to post.

Also Venom, I don't post like this because I have something against you, I am in fact happy for you and your promotion.
Congrats yah big shnop you!
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
My concern is slightly off the subject but I'll express it nontheless.

You shouldn't recruit people so frequently. Even for ranks reserved for a basic understanding of the rules.

Most of the staff aren't really inactive, the newer ones anyway, as far as I know. Let them develop their logic and reason further than what's deemed substantial, so that they can deal with more complex situations.

I'm not telling you how to do the job because, obviously, I wouldn't know. But a bottleneck of any kind isn't desired.
If anyone has a problem on how we operate our team, then please take that up on a separate topic. This is a news announcement and any conspiracy theories, rumors, badmouthing or other offtopic is not wanted.
The following 5 users Like Killjoy's post:
  • Verzyn, Weecow, Freezak, Rylund, Feffe
Congratulations Venom!