Earthquake in Japan
what good does feeling bad for them do? nothing..
u know there is a saying, The road to hell is paved with good intentions.. means u can feel bad all u want, if u don't do shit about it, ur just as bad as the next guy.. i totally agree with killjoy
children die of hunger every day in africa, but people have gotten used to hearing about this.. so when their telly isn't guilt tripping them.. they forget all about it, and then when some huge nature-catastrophe happens, every1 goes crazy, even tho nature is one of the things we actually can't control, Unlike starvation in Africa. that is hypocracy if u ask me

it's okay to feel bad about it, but don't guilt trip some1 for not caring.. caring only helps when it comes with actual help.
The following 1 user Likes Neurotic's post:
  • Fexxe
You dont fucking understand this though. You see, a child dying in Africa, even 10 is not as bad as 25 BILLION DOLLARS IN DAMAGE! and 10,000 deaths!
The following 1 user Likes Noobias's post:
  • ixxassassinxxi
(03-18-2011, 10:43 AM)-Leo Gallante- Wrote: You dont freaking understand this though. You see, a child dying in Africa, even 10 is not as bad as 25 BILLION DOLLARS IN DAMAGE! and 10,000 deaths!

Clearly you haven't researched the things that happen in Africa have you ...

Take Darfur for example ... In the last few years 300,000-330,000 civilians killed,

And 2 million homeless now...

The point is, yeah the situation in Japan is bad, but there are a LOT of other bad situations too.
As a consequence of the AIDS epidemic in Sub-Saharan Africa, it is estimated that more than 18 million people have died to date, of which over 3 million were children. Additionally, more than 25 million adults are currently infected which will result in the continued increase in the number of orphaned children. To date, more than 15 million children have already been orphaned as a result of the epidemic. Another 1 million children are currently infected with the disease.

add starvation + War and malaria.. and the catastrophe in japan looks like childs play
im not argueing with any thing hear but japan is in serious jeproday the hole world can be affected from the radiation from the powerplants the aftershocks AND the bloody tsunami which travels all over the globe not only libb is in civil war the hole world is falling apart fortunetly im in the UK so im rather safe for now but i have a serious heart for these people around the globe and if i could i would help i would like to post a link as well to renember the quake in japan and hati (its also by my fav band but if you dislike u dont have a heart realy)Linkin Park - Not Alone Hati Earthquake or in this case japan as well
And i do include this for the hole load of issues going on around the world i hope it goes back in place again i do hope :*(
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

well putting a nuclear powerplant on some of the most seismic active ground in the world, u will have a meltdown sooner or later.. not a question of maybe, but a question of when... and the fact that it can potentially spread all over the world more or less just shows how irresponsible it is.

i may sound like a cold bastard but really i just enjoy discussing things like these.. ofcourse i think it is terrible what has happned, and japan needs and should obviously recieve lots of help from us. and hopefully their government can learn an important lesson
The following 1 user Likes Neurotic's post:
  • Killjoy
(03-18-2011, 09:12 PM)Neurotic Wrote: well putting a nuclear powerplant on some of the most seismic active ground in the world, u will have a meltdown sooner or later.. not a question of maybe, but a question of when... and the fact that it can potentially spread all over the world more or less just shows how irresponsible it is.

i may sound like a cold *** but really i just enjoy discussing things like these.. ofcourse i think it is terrible what has happned, and japan needs and should obviously recieve lots of help from us. and hopefully their government can learn an important lesson

At the moment, it's relatively safe as power plants go, I think it's on scale with the 3 mile island disaster, which killed 0.4 people ...

Just sayin' - it's not too bad really. An if they can contain it, it'll be fine.
The following 2 users Like Sniperwolf's post:
  • M.K, Strom
Media hyping things up again, as usual.
Im propeply gonna get some bad comments now but if i have to be honest i dont give a fuck about japan,africa or anyother contry who claims to be doomed.

No i dont want to give you a good reason why, because it just leads to more hate from now on.
The following 1 user Likes Numb3r's post:
  • Killjoy
(03-19-2011, 10:46 PM)Numb3r Wrote: Im propeply gonna get some bad comments now but if i have to be honest i dont give a *** about japan,africa or anyother contry who claims to be doomed.

No i dont want to give you a good reason why, because it just leads to more hate from now on.

Too Far ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNUkPxV5a...re=related