Moderator promotions
(11-19-2012, 08:39 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Maturity is not defined by age, but behaviour. I know 13 years old who behave better than a 36 year old.

Wondering how you would've replied when you were also promoted to moderator Fultzy, which was the original idea. Be happy that the server will receive more administration instead of whining about ban history. Equalizer for example has been here for years and has over 1300 hours. Stop generalizing all people with an x amount of bans as not suitable for anything.

I dont feel I would deserve it with my bans in my honest opinion
Congratulations, everybody there will make great mods.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
The following 2 users Like Nuka's post:
  • Salinsky, Zealord
(11-19-2012, 08:36 PM)Biowulf Wrote:
(11-19-2012, 08:34 PM)Undercover Wrote: Thought there was a minimum age to get some power on FL, as far as I know as ex admin its 16 years old. But from that list I see a person who is way younger than 16 years old.

Anyway grats :-)

Yes Andreas, we know you're an ex admin. You don't have to point it out on every fuc­­king post

Yes Biowulf, we know you hate me. You don't have to reply to every comment I post? Or do you? - for me it looks like you have nothing to do other than spamming me with useless shit.

Againt you are turning this off topic - stop now please :-)
<3<3 I will never forget you grandfather 14.9.11 R.I.P<3<3

(11-19-2012, 08:43 PM)Fultzy Wrote: I dont feel I would deserve it with my bans in my honest opinion

Nobody is perfect, let's just see how these persons will perform as moderator.

The requirements for admin are a lot stricter than for moderators, and that is because admins have more responsibilities.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 3 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Salinsky, Nuka, Fultz
People please calm down, you're going off topic!
Nuka
(11-19-2012, 08:39 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Maturity is not defined by age, but behaviour. I know 13 years old who behave better than a 36 year old.

Wondering how you would've replied when you were also promoted to moderator Fultzy, which was the original idea. Be happy that the server will receive more administration instead of whining about ban history. Equalizer for example has been here for years and has over 1300 hours. Stop generalizing all people with an x amount of bans as not suitable for anything.

Time is not relevant to experience. The amount of bans a user has shows their relevance and understanding of the rules[or how much they brown-nose].
Might not have known the rules when I started, I know the rules now and I abide by them, you may judge me all you like.

It's not going to hurt me, for me you're just a random person on the internet, really.
The following 3 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • Nuka, York, Lee_myung_jae
(11-19-2012, 08:51 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Might not have known the rules when I started, I know the rules now and I abide by them, you may judge me all you like.

It's not going to hurt me, for me you're just a random person on the internet, really.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
The following 1 user Likes Zealord's post:
  • Nuka
You tell em' Zea And Salinsky, kick their ass!
Nuka
The following 1 user Likes Nuka's post:
  • Salinsky
Well congratulations guys, now Salinsky can stop bugging me with requests... xP

Please keep it clean, personally I value people's ability to comment their opinions but the moment they start getting feudal that is when it must stop.

I'm 15 damnit! dol wit et
The following 3 users Like Adman's post:
  • GhostRider, Salinsky, Nuka