DerStorm promoted to trial admin
Wow, DerStorm.
You have been here a long time and I only remember you, don't recall ever actually knowing you.
Never the less, congratulations and good luck with your new position.
Gratulerer DerStorm (Congratulations DerStorm).
(08-09-2012, 01:05 AM)GunFISH Wrote: Congratulations, but it might help if you choose active people for admin.

Did you notice this "Trial" at thread's name?
The following 1 user Likes Mahti's post:
  • equal
Congratulations DerStorm, Smile
Congratulations DerStorm, I haven't seen you in the server nor the forums yet...
...but if you got Trial, means you're probably worth it. Smile
[Image: ssignaturek.png]

thenks tu Campruss for dis awsum signatur!
I have seen you many times on the server.
Congratulations!
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
congratulations man. I've seen you roleplaying and you're pretty awesome. Cheese
Congratulations. Heard you liked Johnny Cash. Glad someone has a great taste in music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCqpPj87ekE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGMpc5bCpFY
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
The following 4 users Like Grub's post:
  • Slick Rick, The_Alpha_Dog, Faustie, Dubwub
(08-09-2012, 03:17 AM)Eric Robinson Wrote: yeah we need more American timezoned admins because i mostly see admins on at lateish night in my timezone.
Not that Im trying to be rude or that I am against anyone's opinion

I know that there are not many people from Russia or any time zone starting from GMT +3
It's the fact that in Moscow time I NEVER see any admins
I even quitted recording ban request videos, as for I am usually joining at ye minge peak hour time
congratulations dude!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.