Why your name?
(07-28-2012, 06:55 PM)Equalizer Wrote:
(07-28-2012, 06:33 PM)Reliqua Wrote: Googled "Reaper" in Latin during the beta times of Google Translate. Came up with Reliqua.

Tried again in like two days. Reliqua didn't mean reaper anymore. ;-; Still sounded cool so I was like... Okay... :c

I always thought you just took some of my name from behind.. :I

Rezilauqe
Reliqua

Its pretty close.
;_; My name was Reliqua before I knew about Fearless. :c
Me and a friend were talking about starting up a gaming clan and we were discussing names a few years ago.
There was one suggestion he made that was something like GrimReaperz, the clan was never made so I just took the word Grim and made the very creative adjustment of adding an extra letter 'i'.
Although it seems that I'm not the only person that has come up with this name, there have been a lot of sites where it is already taken so I just change it to xGRiiMx on those.
Doctor because I love to be medic, doctor in games.
KuLa in polish means ball so I'm Doctor BaLlCheese

If someone will call be ingame doctor ball... I will heal to dead!!!
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • NaVi
1st Name : Light

I do not know why, but when i was 13 i apparently thought it was a cool name, and infact i have a picture i made years ago of my name.

[Image: my_new_plane_by_Nevinator8.jpg]

http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&sectio...Nevinator8

2nd Name : Justin

I was playing alot on build servers, spacebuild servers, and it seemed appropriate to just use my real name.

Great name, huh?

3rd Name : EggWhite

Do not ask me, i think my father was on a diet and eating lots of EggWhites, but apparently this stuck to me and i guess it sounded cool?

My name can be found in the credits to an old movie i made with a friend..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVko1KrNJW4

4th Name : Tim Jones

ahh yes, the in game character name of my choice, i had acquired it when being an administrator on a popular DarkRP Server. A man and his acquantice approached me, their names were Steve and Tim Jones. They inspired me, in a wierd way, so i decided to steal their name, but sadly they never rejoined. Instead of placing this as my Steam Name, i use it for my character name in every RP Server ive played on, hoping to run into the REAL Tim Jones.

5th Name : Nevinator8

This is my steam account username, decided to make it my steam name too. Last name is Nevins, so it seemed appropriate.

Well originally my names was Killer or Perra95 but i got to borrow one of my friends steam name which was Night_Walker but he then told me to stop copying him so i decided why not change it to Ghost_walker and it have stuck with me for at least 4-5 years now.
Your's Sincerely
Foxy The Pirate

Because of my dog. I was going to change it but we had to get him put down so I kept it.
The following 1 user Likes The_Alpha_Dog's post:
  • Alphaey
(07-29-2012, 09:20 PM)The_Alpha_Dog Wrote: Because of my dog. I was going to change it but we had to get him put down so I kept it.

[Image: Crying-meme.png]
The following 4 users Like Nevy's post:
  • Blonde, The_Alpha_Dog, Salinsky, Alphaey
Got your first and last name now, Nevinator. Stalker mode activate.
The following 1 user Likes jammi's post:
  • Fillehh
Uh oh... xD
Meh , I bet you wonder my name. It has nothing to do about "peach" or "very" , I got this name from a fantasy novel. I found this name very unique and cool thefefore i have been using it since then. This includes battlefield 3 , my world of warcraft character.
The following 1 user Likes Pechvarry's post:
  • Haarek