RP_Cityway_V1
I really love exploring in rp servers but i have been to EVERY part of evocity so i look forward to exploring this new map Cheese
Quote:And erm... give me that cake?

Nevar!
Quote:Nevar!

What about me then? Cheese

But is it decided that we will change to this new map when time has done it's work? Tounge
Well.. No. xD
okay, ive played it in singleplayer -as ive already said- and i believe to remember that theres alot stuff that could be fixed.. maybe do so the shelfs and the refridgerators and all that stuff is possible to open/close and own.. set up all the different characters' spawn, add alot of new world props that definitely would fit in very good, and maybe put some seats at the "seats" in the train and do so you wont spawn inside each other in the train or in the trains roof or etc. so i get it that it requires some time, but i just CANT wait until we change to that map! D: i want it so freaking bad! xD
- "Indeed."
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

OBEY THE TOMATO...
Youtube - "Teal'c Indeed" XD
(07-25-2010, 08:32 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: Youtube - "Teal'c Indeed" XD

Indeed
[Image: b_560_95_1.png]

OBEY THE TOMATO...
(07-25-2010, 07:53 PM)Skaara Dreadlocks Wrote: is possible to open/close and own..

That is automatic fixed when you put the map on the gamemode.
To be honnest so is it maybe smart to wait for the next version cus now the map got some annoying bugs. Like running in train, annoying bell from elevator you can hear from outside. Poorly done tunnels and rushed rooms. + Very few parking places and no nature what so ever.

I spoke yesterday to the creater of the map, and he said he is working on fixing the common bugs. But he couldent give me any date for the release of v2.