EvoCity V17x
17x please
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
The following 1 user Likes jhayw's post:
  • Luna
OMG 17x has everything. We would need a test to make sure it doesn’t lag like 33x
The following 1 user Likes CorieTheNub's post:
  • Luna
Also, people stop need to thinking whats best for them, when maps come into discussion it should be what is best for the community.

Yous took pines in was shit, v2d came about because of a problem FL is apparently boomin.

anyway since this isnt actually going to be a map yes its good but the admins have to like it.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
I flew around the Evocity Sunshine map and although there are some good features, it's too bright, too huge (MUCH bigger than v5p) and wastes a lot of space.

EvoCity V17x is an almost perfect map.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
The following 1 user Likes Grape's post:
  • Luna
OMG I love this map. It has my favourite buildings, slums aps, connectivity road, MTL, UM, mainroad and much more. We need to test this map!
Wolven

I want this map
You confuse me Nasi.

Maps alright, we can’t switch again though, we need to stop switching. Maybe in a year or two, Or we could go through biannual map switches between this and v2d, Just a suggestion.

But for real, This thread is just going to cause more community outrage.
It is one sexy map.
It has some of the baby FL in it and some of the grown up FL in it (WITH A PROPER NEXUS!!)
I would love to see this tested, see if the server is stable with it and to see if the map is properly optimised for clients too
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
This map is amazing, it has everything that makes evocity maps great. The only thing that is going to let this map down is performance because it is going to be bad.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Panda's post:
  • Luna
I like it, just performance is going to maybe be an issue.
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork