FL Survey Results (June 2018)
I'm glad to have participated, and most of the answers are pretty insightful.
P.S-Who the fuck recommended me for teacher?I'm probably in the last percentile for good teacher candidates lol
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
The following 1 user Likes Archer's post:
  • Lewwings
(06-17-2018, 05:50 PM)Zombie Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 05:44 PM)franku Wrote: Looks like a pretty insightful report, nice job Zombie. Shame only 51 responded, really well developed. Honestly things like this should be monthly/bi-monthly just to gauge feelings in the community, get some hard quantitative data down rather than just going round in circles on forum discussions.

51 responses is not bad for unofficial survey created by a community member, sure we could have more but I'm still very happy to see responses. It makes me happy and hopeful to see such number of people that wants to make a change of FL for the better and are compassionate about it.

Oh no absolutely, I agree with you wholeheartedly. Glad to have taken part myself, only point I was trying to make was that in the event it were to become an official thing I'm sure more people would do it. Kudos again for the effort.
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
EDITED: Spoiler removed, fixed the spoiler issue in the thread.
Really well organized and a lot of topics covered. Also a lot of useful information.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
The following 1 user Likes TheSiphon's post:
  • Willem de Walrus
Think the staff team should really reflect on the results and make some serious decisions regarding not only the team but the server as a whole.
Hopefully the role of "Event Manager" will actually start to mean something after this, I can't stress enough how crucial it is for Fearless to have weekly events.
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(06-17-2018, 06:34 PM)Yonno Wrote: Hopefully the role of "Event Manager" will actually start to mean something after this, I can't stress enough how crucial it is for Fearless to have weekly events.

But be sure that these events AREN'T mandatory for all users to take part in and they don't interfere with normal RP activity as that would have the opposite effect of what is desired.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • sebasti161
(06-17-2018, 06:35 PM)The Killroy Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 06:34 PM)Yonno Wrote: Hopefully the role of "Event Manager" will actually start to mean something after this, I can't stress enough how crucial it is for Fearless to have weekly events.

But be sure that these events AREN'T mandatory for all users to take part in and they don't interfere with normal RP activity as that would have the opposite effect of what is desired.

Oh for sure, I just wish the Event server would actually be used. I'm certain that half of the currently active community doesn't even know of its existence. The Event server offers so much variety in roleplay, mainly because it's 1) not cluttered with all sorts of shit like vehicles etc. and 2) any form of content can be uploaded to it upon request (as long as it is legitimate, useful content of course).
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
(06-17-2018, 06:40 PM)Yonno Wrote:
(06-17-2018, 06:35 PM)The Killroy Wrote:

Oh for sure, I just wish the Event server would actually be used. I'm certain that half of the currently active community doesn't even know of its existence. The Event server offers so much variety in roleplay, mainly because it's 1) not cluttered with all sorts of shit like vehicles etc. and 2) any form of content can be uploaded to it upon request (as long as it is legitimate, useful content of course).

I feel as if as a whole the server isn't being utilized to its full capability and that that is just due to plain laziness on behalf of SOME of the staff team, I know some definitely want to do a lot of stuff and that is kind of dampened by others who kind of just only come on to do their bit and then leave (of course there are other factors that play into it but there are DEFINITELY some people on the staff team who are just taking advantage). The event server is for sure one of the bigger things that I believe needs to be utilized above all else though.
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • Yonno
It is nice to see a member of the community take initiative with something like this. I would have commented on this if I had been made aware, however I am pleased that we have been shown the raw evidence and not just a general outcome like the previous surveys, really gives an idea as to what some of the community feel.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • juicyorange