Admiral and Joey
(01-06-2012, 11:13 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: It's players like you that make admins quit.

ask the old admins that quited the games. im in a good hand with all of them, even thoose are talknig shit about the new admins and new players thats making a chaos in this community.

Proof before actions. is what they used. no proof no actions.
how can you even think that the server couldnt manage that long time? i got the achievment with hours in a row from this community.

aint soulripper able to check how long the server was up? coz i aint fucking joking!
we did nothing wrong i had personally been playing for about 7 hours with they guys and we were constantly under raid from the police and other people its not our fault that random players came to our base looked while we were at war and some even took shots at the police. When we were pushed from the city we we're constatly being chased by police and others that broke NLR a chef that shoot at us and then some of the SS stayed and tried to spawn arrest us or even spawn camp us.
(01-06-2012, 11:16 PM)J-BOI Wrote:
(01-06-2012, 11:13 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: It's players like you that make admins quit.

ask the old admins that quited the games. im in a good hand with all of them, even thoose are talknig shit about the new admins and new players thats making a chaos in this community.

Proof before actions. is what they used. no proof no actions.
how can you even think that the server couldnt manage that long time? i got the achievment with hours in a row from this community.

What are you talking about?
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
how can i even prove that the server was up for more than 7½ hour in a row? when my screenshot wasn't saved!
What does it matter? You had over 60 kills! Not just on government but chefs and citizens!
(01-06-2012, 11:32 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: What does it matter? You had over 60 kills! Not just on government but chefs and citizens!

should i just let them kill me if they attack me?!?! read the whole story before joining and commenting! i have already explained the whole shit! i've seen worse stats!

7½ HOURS RAIDING (when we had reasons for it), BEEN RAIDED!
you jealous becouse you cant follow the rules and still have thoose kills and death? you even think i wanted to have thoose high stats? you dont think i asumed this would happen!?
we protected our base! we raided nexus and other gangs!
but after the nexus raid the cops and ss broke nlr so many times so when 1 cop died, 1 new came, we couldnt get out of there! we were trapped at the corner outside the city tunnel!
J-Boi i have never seen somone have 69 kills, ever, even if they were raiding for 7hrs straight, which I would never allow, but your basicly telling us that "We went to raid people and each time rather than say trying to RP or take prisoners, we would shoot everyone we saw in the area"

And that the moment you saw a reason to raid, you would take it, we dont need people like that here
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
Also sounds like you were breaking fearrp. If EVERYONE was pointing a gun at you, and you shoot. Your breaking fearrp
(01-06-2012, 11:42 PM)BlackDog Wrote: J-Boi i have never seen somone have 69 kills, ever, even if they were raiding for 7hrs straight, which I would never allow, but your basicly telling us that "We went to raid people and each time rather than say trying to RP or take prisoners, we would shoot everyone we saw in the area"

fuck no, dont start making your own story about it!
ive been playing on this server a very long time, even seen admins with thoose kills and i got the marathon achievement 8 hours on this server so its been up more than 8 hours in a row before, its possible!

as i said earlier "YOU THINK I WANTED THIS!?"
NO! since i knew this would happen
(01-06-2012, 11:45 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: Also sounds like you were breaking fearrp. If EVERYONE was pointing a gun at you, and you shoot. Your breaking fearrp

i was not! your going off topic now.

if you are gunpointed you do as they say, you dont draw a gun or move a muscle if you aint told so.
(01-06-2012, 11:45 PM)J-BOI Wrote: as i said earlier "YOU THINK I WANTED THIS!?"
NO! since i knew this would happen

Somthing tells me you did want it to happen, if you wanted it to stop, you could have stopped it at anytime, by simply holstering your guns, and stopping

Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]