[Pas] The Proud Citizens of the Glorious Keg Partying Nation of Janova (In 3-D)
Merry Christmas to all of Janova <3
[Image: IMG]

Beflok is my idol

The following 1 user Likes WorldWideCoffee's post:
  • Elder
A very Merry Christmas to all of Janova! Heart I love you all
merry x-mass to everyone!

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
Congratulations Holy GunFish! Merry Christmas to you and the other inhabitants of the Glorious Keg Partying Nation of Janova!
© Nudelholz
(12-25-2011, 08:43 PM)7rozen_7ear_ Wrote: Congratulations Holy GunFish! Merry Christmas to you and the other inhabitants of the Glorious Keg Partying Nation of Janova!

(In 3-D)
Janova is currently suffering a depression .... we are all outta chicken strips BUT alas our mighty hero will journey to the great super market to fetch more!

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
It was a tough journey...I almost got outnumbered by master fu and his chicken army..But god does my crowbar taste like Chicken! Also..That mofo at the market tried charging me an extra 10.00$ for 10 more chicken strips..I showed him who's boss..

Beflok is my idol

Don't be alarmed when you look at the edit Dryblood has made to our page (the [PAS] tag). It just means Passive RP, but we are always aggressive when it comes to our parties! Next party we will be getting some nice Filet Mignon for EVERYBODY! We even get to kill the cow on our own on the dance floor!
This cow will not survive..

Beflok is my idol

The Cow would have lived ... until janova came about

The following 2 users Like Nadrick's post:
  • WorldWideCoffee, Elder