Submit your FL pictures! [Project Details Released!]
Definitely a memory video. I'll post some of my pictures soon!
(12-08-2011, 08:44 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: I found some more for you, on my laptop:

President vote, yellow box was mine Heart
[Image: rp_evocity_v2d0017.jpg]

Haha i was saying get of my head!

Me and sub were twins Tounge
You are allowed to make a video if you want to, you can use this http://www.uploadffs.nl/images/3Qiar.png in it if you want to. Just show the video to Soul or me before you publish it please.
Dare to think!
I most certainly can show that logo.
Thank you for the approval, you surely will get to see the video before publishing.
Thank you Nudel Smile
If you need any help, I'd be glad too Smile I could also try my hand at making a memory type video if you'd like!
Alright, I suppose that could work just fine Smile
What editing program do you use, and are you skilled? (To be honest, I truly am not, I just have been playing with Vegas)
If you'd like I can email you the pictures or something and you can take a shot at it!
Had a Government Fishing Trip today. IT was alot funnier when someone put on some Country Fishing song.

[Image: 168d73q.jpg]
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes ForceGhost's post:
  • Altoria
Here's some pictures of a bar (called Cafe Rodriguez) I've been setting up almost every time I go on EvoCity 33x. I've had many satisfied customer's and it's become a hub for many different kinds of people, including some admins, who had dinner with Mossman.

This is an image of the interior of the bar, located on Apartment Street.

[Image: CR1.png]

This is when we had a jazz musician in the cafe perform live harmonica through his mic. Later, the letter V of the sign fell down and killed him while I was adjusting the letters, but the corpse carried on playing harmonica lol.

[Image: cr4.png]

Here's an image of the community meeting up and discussing things. Sorry about the textures, I don't have CSS. Sad

[Image: cr3.png]

Thanks for viewing my pictures.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Idea
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

The following 1 user Likes SilentGamer's post:
  • ForceGhost
We found the Murder Suspect!

[Image: 15nt9px.jpg]
[Image: Force_Ghost_Signature2.jpg]
FUMUKU DEA Couch Party Cheese
[Image: k1aAN.jpg]
[Image: B6c5M.jpg]
[Image: 5Ja30.jpg]
[Image: P0pBm.jpg]
[Image: ojfOs.jpg]