Demoted.
I never required your help as Teacher but I still know you're a good roleplayer, so thank you for your service as a Teacher.
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
Haha is Fearless a dictatorship now?
Anyway you are probably one of the best teachers in the teacher team the rest is just shit except for some people, i thank you for your time as a teacher!
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
All i can say. Liberty over anything. No one should be able to tell you what you can say and what you cant. Especially in a dam video game.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
Georgy, I'd just like to say that it was an absolute pleasure to work with you as a Teacher, and that I wish you the best of luck.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
The following 1 user Likes Reebs's post:
  • Georgy
(06-30-2016, 10:23 PM)Reebs Wrote: Georgy, I'd just like to say that it was an absolute pleasure to work with you as a Teacher, and that I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks man you were very welcomeing to me and you were very fun to work with.
[Image: xfmK5LX.jpg]
The original Cuban Minge
The following 1 user Likes Georgy's post:
  • Reebs
Hitman is active on the servers, not sure what you are on about there.

No disrespect to you Georgy, but I feel Tomo made the right decision as a teacher liason. There were simple guidelines to follow, and you failed to follow them, hence consequences were made.

As for you, Falc. Our freedom of speech was never taken away, we were just asked to keep it in a mild tone.

Anyway, Georgy. You were a great teacher, sad to see you go. Take care, best of luck to you in the future!
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
The following 4 users Like Random's post:
  • Agorith, Lesanka, mintblackbeard, Adamantite
(06-30-2016, 10:27 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: Hitman is active on the servers, not sure what you are on about there.

No disrespect to you Georgy, but I feel Tomo made the right decision as a teacher liason. There were simple guidelines to follow, and you failed to follow them, hence consequences were made.

As for you, Falc. Our freedom of speech was never taken away, we were just asked to keep it in a mild tone.

Anyway, Georgy. You were a great teacher, sad to see you go. Take care, best of luck to you in the future!

You was told to keep quiet and stop making the admins look bad, they were keeping Georgy quiet from expressing his own opinion about them so it doesn't damage their own reputation, I've been there remember I know how it works, anything to look good for the community.
I've honestly never seen you in /help chat other than the one time where I explained you needed to claim calls though it's still sad to see you go.
(06-30-2016, 10:27 PM)Random Gamer Wrote: Hitman is active on the servers, not sure what you are on about there.
Please tell me the last time Hitman was on the servers
Before 2 weeks?Well, georgy was demoted unfair.I am pretty sure ythat everybody dislike Hitman as he is becoming a c*nt.As other people said, freedome of spech but i am pretty sure that i ak gonna get warnes.Georgy u was one of the best teachers