[UnOfficial/Currently In-active] EvoCity Nuclear Power Association [ENPA]
We are happy to announce our first reactor startup will be within the next couple of days!
Summary

Our first real day of bringing the clan to life ingame was a huge sucess. We built a reactor core, security offices, and a crane and began the RP. It was a nice relaxed day, however, more machines are needed to continue, and will be added. We are attracting many great members which lights up my face, and I would like to give a special thanks to Pechvarry for the outstanding hours of work he has done for ENPA. I would also like to welcome StillAlive, an old friend of mine. Glad to see this association is working so nicely. Have a good night everyone.

Nick Viscardo, ENPA General Operations Manager & Team
Dear ENPA,

I would like to help you with the security in the factories,
I am very good at being security guard.
I dont have criminal records, and I would like to keep it that way.
I am 25 years, young and fresh!

I would like to hear from you.

-Jan
Due the many requests we got ingame, I'm saying No for now Jan.
A lot of people wanted to be in our clan. We're making decisions who we want in it and who not.

Maybe in the future.
I would like to welcome The Enemy Snipaah to our clan!
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Noobias
We have worked on the facility in Evo33x. This was the result.

The following 4 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • 7rozen_7ear_, Pechvarry, Noobias, Fanump
Damn well built guys. Looking forward to my hand getting healed so I can play proper RP instead of just chatting..
You take your time Wayne.
We'd rather have you take your time without working then work too soon and risk injuries.
When your ready, it will be great to work with you.
I'm excited.

I would like to congratulate those who helped on creating the EvoCity2 ENPA Facilities! While they aren't the ideal size, the lot will work to start if not permanetely. It was well build and worked without flaw. By doing that you have expanded our business, aswell as options.

Anyways, thats all for now. I hope to see you all on, and remember, behave. Especially to the directors. They are not "Dude" or "Brah", they are "Sir" or "Boss". I have noticed that alot lately and it is simply too informal to call someone of such high ranking, a name like that.

Other then that, our company is thriving and I feel we will continue to expand and welcome better workers.
Thank you to the entire team, and the directors especially, for beginning ENPA and helping nurture it.

Nick Viscardo, ENPA General Operations Manager
Howdy Parthers! I would like to be In your Facillty! The Job I wanted is too be around people that make fun of how and how I do things....-Sighs-
am.Anyways!I would like to apply As a Worker! I would enter my Infomation Down below!-Missy AppleJack

Name:Miss Applejack

Married To:John Richards|Job of husband|Sciencetist|

Born:San Diego, Texas

PhoneNumber:04395824

Pros:I like to chat to people As in keep in touch,Good To hand to hand Combat,Knows Emergency processes,And likes to chat around at breaks.

Cons:Cant think of any *Chuckles*

Anyways I hope ill be seeing you in the near Future!Heart
[Image: pIIOWIx.png]
(Thanks Dryblood for the sig <3)
San Diego Texas... what the hell?
The following 2 users Like Noobias's post:
  • Fleet Admiral Zapington, 7rozen_7ear_