Make Homophobia Against the Rules
-Support

Already in the rules, I should know because I got a ban with that reason. (I wasn't actually homophobic but oh well.) Pretty sure as explained above, it comes under discrimination.
[Image: WWhqdJO.gif]
                                      +Rep me!
Even if it isn't exactly discriminating, it's sexist - In any case of you looking at the rules, it's there.

-Support, Not Needed
+Support

(02-06-2016, 12:18 PM)sonicsimon Wrote: -Support

Already in the rules, I should know because I got a ban with that reason. (I wasn't actually homophobic but oh well.) Pretty sure as explained above, it comes under discrimination.

Yes, but the reason for this post is clarity. It is common acceptance and interpretation that homophobia classes under discrimination, however factually it is not, as I have already stated clearly in the OP. Many people role with it because of informational social influence.

I don't understand why people are - supporting this thread with the reason 'it is already there', because frankly, it's not. It may be there in modern interpretation, but loopholes should always be filled. Take my original suggestion for example - if you feel it's already there, why don't you make it 100% crystal clear to everyone that EVERY type of prejudice and discrimination is against the rules. Obviously, imbeciles like me do not understand this sacred society we live in, so make us... please.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

The following 1 user Likes Link's post:
  • Pear
+Support
[Image: XDVtdgY.gif]
Implemented in the new rules.

Moved.
[Image: tgRQtsH.png]