How do you fix administration bias? Please help.
Funny how black-watch was meant to be closed down anyway as they broke multiple terms of a war, yet nothing actually came of it, as apparently all the admins we contacted did not wish to get involved-that's another matter i suppose.

I personally liked Ministry of Peace. In my opinion, it was powergaming, but at least it was powergaming 'done right'.
A more fitting signature. 
Jono. Please do not comment unless you read the MoP case, Which you clearly have not. Blackwatch broke no terms of war, MoP did. Go read the 3 hour chat log then make comments.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • cnr
(11-21-2013, 07:42 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Jono. Please do not comment unless you read the MoP case, Which you clearly have not. Blackwatch broke no terms of war, MoP did. Go read the 3 hour chat log then make comments.

Woodchopper. Please do not comment, trying to be a cynical arsehole to me, when YOU clearly have no idea of what I was talking about.

I was referring to the OMEGA-Blackwatch war, in which they broke terms of.
A more fitting signature. 
Hey hey keep it calm. From what it sounded like you was commenting on the Blackwatch and huge issues with MoP since you went on to talk about the MoP.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • cnr
Why can't we be friends? I understand the need for discussion however there is no need to verbally assault eachother in an uncivilized manner...
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Offensive post
(11-21-2013, 07:45 PM)Jono Wrote:
(11-21-2013, 07:42 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Jono. Please do not comment unless you read the MoP case, Which you clearly have not. Blackwatch broke no terms of war, MoP did. Go read the 3 hour chat log then make comments.

Woodchopper. Please do not comment, trying to be a cynical *** to me, when YOU clearly have no idea of what I was talking about.

I was referring to the OMEGA-Blackwatch war, in which they broke terms of.

You seem anally disrupted. Have your feathers been rustled? Have you been rused??
The following 1 user Likes cnr's post:
  • Jono
Please stop the arguments or I'll have to close the thread.
This is not really a discussion about MoP and Blackwatch. I respect the thought of freedom of speech, but stick to the main point of this thread.

I don't want any insults or snarky comments.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 3 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Rahiro, HellShell, Floodify
One last thing on MoP vs Blackwatch
this is our official word in BW
The Ministry and BW had a long convo with many of the Staff team and other clans...
we solved this diplomatically and peacefully
I, Roach, Mega, guy and all others in BW have been viciously reforming the clan in to a more respectable organisation.

if you have comments on Blackwatch I welcome opinions so please Pm me Smile
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Jokhah made a very strong point here, i do agree with his statement but in my opinion it seems to be that only Aviator/Enzyme/Drogas manage the ban requests and sometimes killjoy. Its like do they even care ? I respect some mods over admins tbh.