My Opinion on why the servers need to be shut down
Instead of complaining, start helping. FL has its faults, but who hasn't?

Goodbye.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
If you think Fearless is only minges you obviously play with the wrong people, or at the wrong time. I actually see good roleplay every day.
Like several other people said, when you come across rulebreakers just report them and they will be gone.

But anyway, it's sad you don't have the same Fearless experience as I have, I wish you the best of luck in finding a place that equals Fearless.
Congratulations on your opinion. Have fun on Dark RP.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:39969344&b=7]
Go fourth mighty Euro Truck Simulator warrior, run them down. Unleash your wrath upon the pedestrians. For the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.
The following 1 user Likes York's post:
  • Glade
What a mad person (Even more that me)

Shutdown your brain instead of server, Mr. vegetable
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk
The following 1 user Likes Doctor KuLa's post:
  • Nadrickk
You give up too fast.
Maybe take a week off and cool down then take another look, play another time and maybe you could face the servers differently.
A whitelist would be something very bad, something I would not tolerate.
I'd say patience is the key - players learn how the servers work and how important rules are, they learn that rules are necessary but one learns/understands it faster than another just be patient
I guess a lot of players know the way you feel, at least I do.

I know you will be on the servers soon^^
Anyway good luck
I think shutting down the servers would be pointless. And if you got problems with minges then you should ignore them or post a 'ban request' on the minge. Well raging around about this won't help you. But its your option to leave. But expect minges and stupid people are everywhere. . U will meet one of them anyway if its here or on any other community.

OT: Goodbye, i wish you best luck in the future.
Why would we shut down the servers when we make thousands by running social experiments for researchers on you all?
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Floodify, Termin
Fearless would ( Hopefully ) Never shut down, unless it comes to point where they have to. People have fun, Admins/moderators do there job and also have fun, goodbye.

This server/community will never shutdown unless I'm the only one playing it.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Glade, Joykill
Soul that's great to hear, top noch guy.