How did you find [FL]?
My first time on GMOD browsing the server list and found the server then encouraged my friends to buy GMOD and join :3
My brother.
After countless hours on a (actually) good DarkRP server/community it closed and I got tired of it so I searched for new DarkRp's server, but couldn't find any. They closed their DarkRP server and made their own game mode "CoreRP", and I didn't like it.

So I started to look for some good RP servers and found CityRP. Simple as that.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 1 user Likes Floodify's post:
  • Prosto
I know fearless because of my Friends and my brother

[Image: NkvEySV.png]

Honestly........ I didn't know what RP meant so I saw city RP clicked on 33x And 4 months later, I have moderated and administrated on many Gmod servers but I always keep coming back to [FL]. As for me it is the best community on Gmod.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

The following 1 user Likes D0ctor's post:
  • Adamantite
Some friends recommended it to me after hours of hearing them play it over xbox live. Got banned in my first hour and nearly didn't come back; I did and haven't looked back since.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • BigPapaJett
Me and my cousin went sick of sandbox servers and went to find a good RP server and our result was Fearless Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Was looking for another DarkRP server.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
A community I was admin in (SRU) closed down. I went searching for servers and found some cool RP ones. Not FL. But then my brother found FL so I joined. Got banned on my second day for throwing a prop.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Just joined it randomly. I got arrested in my first five minutes for prop pushing a car but then I bribed the jail guard with a Chinese >: D