Goodbye forever FearlessRP!
It's sad that you are leaving but hope after some months you will be back, and admin will forgive you. Goodbye.
Bye bye.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
byeeeee
bye bye.
Yours Truely,
-Oliver
bye bye minge lord

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

(05-14-2013, 03:04 PM)professional_instinct Wrote: bye bye minge lord

Get lost.

Goodbye, I see your unban request got approved, if you're coning back in 3 months make sure to read the rules and some RP guides, check what most of your bans were for and try to improve that.
The following 2 users Like HellShell's post:
  • Salinsky, xXUltraFireXx
(05-14-2013, 07:13 PM)HellShell Wrote:

Get lost.

Goodbye, I see your unban request got approved, if you're coning back in 3 months make sure to read the rules and some RP guides, check what most of your bans were for and try to improve that.

Please don't tell him to get lost just like that.
The following 3 users Like Narc's post:
  • aviator, Deriptz, D0ctor
Well, perhaps on your next role-playing community you will read the rules. Hopefully. Goodbye, and good luck in the future.
(05-14-2013, 07:18 PM)Narcotic Wrote:
(05-14-2013, 07:13 PM)HellShell Wrote:

Get lost.

Please don't tell him to get lost just like that.
I seriously do not see how "bye bye minge lord" does not bother you, but another member telling the person who said "bye bye minge lord" off by saying "Get lost." does bother you. Your logic seems flawed and your priority appears to be that the people who care for others get a telling off by you, instead of the culprits, that's not right.

Goodbye xXUltraFireXx, hope you'll find what you're looking for.
Best of luck on future endeavors.
The following 2 users Like Salinsky's post:
  • Reefanis, xXUltraFireXx
(05-14-2013, 12:52 PM)Bomsusik Wrote: "Screw up"? Support you?
If you could sacrifice 15 minutes to read the rules I wouldn't have to inspect this list:

-image snip-
If you take roleplaying seriously and feel misunderstood then why you have so much RDM and Fail/FearRP reports, and also under 2 months?
(No Offence though.)
It's really uncalled for to bring his history up in this thread. It's none of your business and an immature move to make.

And also, saying "No offence" doesn't make you look like less of an ass right now.