Breaking News
I heard Osama bin laden was Van Halen fanCheese
My mom said to me something really shocking that really stuck me. We were talking and I told her something regarding how killing isn't usually the right answer, but that jail wouldn't do him any good, so she said "I agree, its not the answer, but this man killed 10's of thousands and he knew from the start, he had it coming." YAY MOMMY HATES TEH BAD GUY!
Lol, imo it's all bullshit.
So Navy SEALS fly in a compound (RIGHT NEXT TO A MILITARY BASE)
Have a gun fight and shoot him in the head because the SEALS were being threatened.(even though Bin Laden was not armed at all)
How can a troup of elite units be threatened by an unarmed men.
Then after they obtain his body they throw it in the ocean.
To be honest this is what I think that happened:
The SEALS flew in, opened fire were ordered to murder Bin Laden.
They killed "Bin Laden" but I think even though it's a bit controversiary, It wasn't Bin Laden they were ordered to shoot him so they did after they did I think it wasn't Bin Laden himself though he got killed and then took some pictures and throwed his body in the ocean to cover up their mistake.
The photo's wil lnever be released OR they will be shooped.
Cause seeing of the euphoria in all of America I think it's sorta weird they didn't release the pictures instantly.
They needed to be able to point a finger at a person and now it's this guy however by throwing him in the ocean it can't ever be proven it's officially him.
It's just sorta what the country needed to actually relief America of all the hysteria about terrorism.
So yea I think it's not real, that doesn't have to mean binladen is still alive.
Even though I hope it is him cause to be honest he deserved to be killed but that would have happened anyways.
Saddam Hussain did alot of terrible things aswell and him being hanged actually got leaked and broadcasted the next day so I'm not real believing it.
-Signature removed-
Photo =Definitely shooped, I've even seen a picture of the real dead terrorist, someone just pasted Bin laden's lower face onto the photo.
Story =Seems bloody stupid, they hunt down and kill the number one wanted person in the world, and before anyone can yell "YAY FREEDOM" Bam all biological evidence of the body is in the ocean.
However lots of sources have confirmed that he is dead, I can't help being skeptical though Tounge
(05-04-2011, 05:51 PM)s.J. Wrote: Lol, imo it's all bullshit.
Have a gun fight and shoot him in the head because the SEALS were being threatened.(even though Bin Laden was not armed at all)

Sounds like RDM Cheese
(05-04-2011, 06:08 PM)dryblood321 Wrote:
(05-04-2011, 05:51 PM)s.J. Wrote: Lol, imo it's all bullshit.

Sounds like RDM Cheese

Yes indeed gonna send a ban req to the whitehouse.
-Signature removed-
The following 1 user Likes s.J.'s post:
  • Sniperwolf
FailRP Navy, they just stormed in, prop climbed over his walls and shot him without warning.

The bastards didn't even yell raid. Somebody should post a ban request on these guys.

I'll do it as soon as they release the videos.
This isn't funny, Bin Laden was responsible for countless civilian and military deaths.
(05-04-2011, 07:41 PM)killjoy Wrote: This isn't funny, Bin Laden was responsible for countless civilian and military deaths.

Yes my first comment was serious, he deserved much, much more worse things than death
We found Bin Laden's cat :

[Image: 25052009-chat-ben-laden-pdm.jpg]