GIF pictures
The frameas put into one image??
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Noo like how you putted a different image(or part of a image) into that Fearless Logo.
It's been a long time.
I'll make a tutorial for you, gonna post the link here.

There you go:

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=8824
Dare to think!
Just made another this time following nudels tutorial makes it alot easier from the way i did it Cheese
[Image: headster-beta.gif]
Seems abit slow though compared to the preview

(01-16-2012, 04:27 PM)Headster Wrote: Seems abit slow though compared to the preview

Just decrease the frame rate, I don't know how many you used. Also set the time for each frame to a lower amount so the animation goes faster if you want that. I think it's alright like it is now though.
Dare to think!
(01-17-2012, 10:40 AM)Nudelholz Wrote:
(01-16-2012, 04:27 PM)Headster Wrote: Seems abit slow though compared to the preview

Just decrease the frame rate, I don't know how many you used. Also set the time for each frame to a lower amount so the animation goes faster if you want that. I think it's alright like it is now though.

Cheers, To be Honest the frames are at 120 in total, and all at 0 Seconds

I was bored of my signature and decided to make one like everyone else.

[Image: sf3.png]
Always hold shift while transforming, else you would fudge up the model itself.
looks cool mate, at the moment im doing more complex versions but im waiting for an interactive pen pad, mouse sucks on photoshop Wink

Theme: Battlefield 3 in the background with the fearless logo and in the fearless logo have like yours please. Smile

Name: Will1281

thanks Smile