My introduction
Okay, cool. Yeah I'm on v2d. How do you guys deal with the population split up? Like I'm sure everyone has their preferred map, which one would you recommend? Which one do you guys go on the most?
(02-25-2014, 06:37 PM)Casia Wrote: Okay, cool. Yeah I'm on v2d. How do you guys deal with the population split up? Like I'm sure everyone has their preferred map, which one would you recommend? Which one do you guys go on the most?

Talking about the map alone, I definitely prefer v2p, but all the good roleplayers are over at v2d, which is why I often end up there.
The following 2 users Like Joykill's post:
  • GRiiM, Iraqi Eagle
I have been using 294 Hours on v2d. I never tried the other maps so I can't really recommend anything else than v2d. Great role players and events are found there.

Welcome to Fearless RP. Send a Private message if you need help with anything.

Good luck!
Hello! Welcome to the community. Glad it's an enjoyment.
Welcome to the community, if you have any questions you know you can always PM me on here or in-game.

Enjoy your stay.
Hiya!
I've seen you around... And you seem very nice!

If you have any Q's Pm me! Plus, keep an eye out for RPs and ask to join as many people are looking for RP partners!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
I agree with Joykill, v2p is actually a great roleplaying map, however it's always been that people ( and as Joykill said the good roleplayers ) play on v2d to which other people do that too.

Welcome to the community and I hope you have a great time.
Welcome Casia, you seem like a decent player!
Welcome to FL! I am sure you will enjoy it here. Smile
[Image: KyhzLMb.png]
Credits to Rain.

Welcome!