Do Gandhi A Little Favour :3
(02-17-2014, 09:52 AM)kakcraft Wrote: I automatically assumed it was one of those websites claiming to give you a free steam game if you send the link to enough people, derp.

EDIT: It's still a scam.

Kinda figured that out after getting 18 clicks :3

It said I was going to be given 3 skins if I answered a survey (I have a survey bypasser.) Where the surveys should have been, there was just a massive white space with text saying that all of the codes were gone :3
(02-17-2014, 03:49 PM)The_Ghandi_Floss Wrote:
(02-17-2014, 09:52 AM)kakcraft Wrote: I automatically assumed it was one of those websites claiming to give you a free steam game if you send the link to enough people, derp.

EDIT: It's still a scam.

Kinda figured that out after getting 18 clicks :3

It said I was going to be given 3 skins if I answered a survey (I have a survey bypasser.) Where the surveys should have been, there was just a massive white space with text saying that all of the codes were gone :3

Please delete the link now to avoid further damage.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
Ghandi. Please link me to your survey bypasser <3
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(02-17-2014, 06:16 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Ghandi. Please link me to your survey bypasser <3
Pollux
Fearless Management
bork
(02-17-2014, 04:03 PM)kakcraft Wrote: Please delete the link now to avoid further damage.

"Damage" Damage.... Could you please show me where the damage is?

I currently don't see a massive gaping whole in the middle of Fearless mate

(02-17-2014, 06:16 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: Ghandi. Please link me to your survey bypasser <3

I use a couple of things...

If it's a survey blocking a download I use : http://surveybypass.com/

If it's a survey blocking a webpage, I either delete it in Inspect Element or use XJZ Survey Remover.