The Admin Song
(01-05-2014, 07:16 PM)Martin Wrote: And on other communities:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uUcY5VHyII

looks like way too much fun

(01-06-2014, 07:36 AM)Barkles Wrote: i can second martin on that ^^

I got perma banned from downtown RP because I had my [FL:RP] tags on :/

Which is promoting another server, probably should've read their rules.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
(01-06-2014, 09:00 AM)kakcraft Wrote:
(01-05-2014, 07:16 PM)Martin Wrote: And on other communities:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2uUcY5VHyII

looks like way too much fun

(01-06-2014, 07:36 AM)Barkles Wrote: i can second martin on that ^^

I got perma banned from downtown RP because I had my [FL:RP] tags on :/

Which is promoting another server, probably should've read their rules.

It is not at all. Wearing a tag shouldn't be considered as promoting another server, thus being banned - if it is, then obviously you're playing on a wrong server.
Yeah. A lot of DarkRPs perm for having the FL tag. It is not advertising because you are supporting the community you are from. The DarkRP servers should be grateful your playing on it.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Advertising is advertising regardless of one's intention. If it was in the rules it was in the rules, no excuse. Despite how shit DarkRP is.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • kakcraft
I can't really see how wearing a tag can be an advertisement. You can wear a clan tag as well, i'm skeptical if it would harm the server you're playing on, no matter if it's a clan tag or community tag. You're not harming the server in any way, it's not even a "physical" advertisement as you're not using a chat to advertise your "goods", but simply wearing a tag which isn't worn exceptionally for advertising purposes.
(01-06-2014, 03:07 PM)Freezak Wrote: I can't really see how wearing a tag can be an advertisement. You can wear a clan tag as well, i'm skeptical if it would harm the server you're playing on, no matter if it's a clan tag or community tag. You're not harming the server in any way, it's not even a "physical" advertisement as you're not using a chat to advertise your "goods", but simply wearing a tag which isn't worn exceptionally for advertising purposes.

I think they banned him because he had the FL tag, it's not that most DarkRP community owners like FL, due to being banned.
(01-06-2014, 03:16 PM)Jan Wrote:
(01-06-2014, 03:07 PM)Freezak Wrote: I can't really see how wearing a tag can be an advertisement. You can wear a clan tag as well, i'm skeptical if it would harm the server you're playing on, no matter if it's a clan tag or community tag. You're not harming the server in any way, it's not even a "physical" advertisement as you're not using a chat to advertise your "goods", but simply wearing a tag which isn't worn exceptionally for advertising purposes.

I think they banned him because he had the FL tag, it's not that most DarkRP community owners like FL, due to being banned.

Makes sense.
ITT: butthurt
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
I know these moments, even when I wasn't ever a true admin.
i have self control
(01-06-2014, 04:04 PM)kakcraft Wrote: ITT: butthurt

Fortunately not.