Desperatly needing protection
Use anti malware bytes.
I know it costs but its fairly cheap and it's pretty bloody great so I recommend BullGuard.

[Image: fgfcrai.png]

If I helped you, please consider giving me a +Rep.

I use Norton (paid) and is worth every penny. Keeps my PC running upto speed and keeps away the viruses.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(12-31-2013, 03:07 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: I use Norton (paid) and is worth every penny. Keeps my PC running upto speed and keeps away the viruses.

Sorry to say but Norton is a virus in itself.
The following 2 users Like cnr's post:
  • kakcraft, Nadrickk
I've used Microsoft Security Essentials for the past few years now, and still havn't had any virus or anything.
Ok I see! I will research these programs further!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
(12-31-2013, 03:31 PM)Spyderr Wrote:
(12-31-2013, 03:07 PM)Wood Chopper Wrote: I use Norton (paid) and is worth every penny. Keeps my PC running upto speed and keeps away the viruses.

Sorry to say but Norton is a virus in itself.

Totally agreed, i had an old PC that had Norton and i ended up using no antivirus at all.
user title was put to "one of the elders" by default, and holy shit does that sound extreme
Avast. God I love Avast.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 1 user Likes Enzyme's post:
  • Nadrickk
I use AVG which came licensed until 2018. Of course I can't link it here but hit me up on Steam and I'll send you a link.

I also use Hitman.Pro which protects against ransomware and other malware which directly attacks your files. Would definitely recommend both.
(12-31-2013, 07:43 PM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote: I use AVG which came licensed until 2018. Of course I can't link it here but hit me up on Steam and I'll send you a link.

I also use Hitman.Pro which protects against ransomware and other malware which directly attacks your files. Would definitely recommend both.

Ok thanks! Will contact you on steam shortly!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]