Farewell Fearless - Gandhi
I wish you the best of luck with your mom!

Also goodbye, and i hope to see you on fearless.. I may be mixing you up with someone else but if you are the right person you were the best jukebox i've ever seen on FL Wink!
[Image: 60e0d10cb7aa2d87b0dbbf25564f8dca.png]
dig

Musician, Ex-Administrator
I nearly cried after reading this as my grandma had cancer a couple years back. She was lucky to survive and I hope your mum has the same luck as my grandma did.

"Never look back just keep going forward" - Morbid

Bye man.
Kind regards
Morbid
Welsh Donator
Good luck with everything
I hope your mother gets well soon, good luck.
Farewell Ghandi, I hope your mother gets well soon.
"We all do dumb things, that's what makes us human.”

- Hossan Ramzy
See you soon, hope your mum is better soon.
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic. - Arthur C. Clarke
Mom is one of the most important people in your life, i wish her best of luck, hopefully she will get out of it, you made a perfectly right decision. My grandma had cancer and sadly i didn't have chance to see her anymore after 2004. Good bye and i wish best of luck to you aswell, i hope you'll come back as a happy person for a reason.
Hey man. Sad to hear about your mom. I know that situation far too well. I'm sure everything will get better.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I'd like to thank everyone for the support and good luck messages. I do hope to one day come back to this wonderful community. I'll miss the good times but I'm just glad that they happened
Good luck to you and your mum in the future. Hope to see you back soon