Can we trade games for Ingame stuff?
(05-02-2013, 05:36 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote:
(05-02-2013, 02:46 PM)Mahti Wrote:
(05-02-2013, 02:31 PM)Al sevenfold Wrote: In my opinion it's a form of metagaming, money is earned in game, games are OOC .

Using ic money for an ooc game.

You should have waited for an admin to post before making your actual thread, in fact just because one person says yes, doesn't make it allowed.

So donating is metagaming also?

Also it is allowed, this have been asked a lot.

Not exactly, see donating is very different, donating is helping the server, the donator benefits are only a bonus.

When someone buys donator through in game money and gets another person to donate for them, they are technically paying for the benefits while the other person is the one who actually donates to the server.

Either way donating is a completely different matter, and benefits the server. Selling games is quite the opposite.

By judging your statement you say thats metagaming, Well so is donating then.
As I said Soul have said he is fine with it and its also impossible to enforce that someone is doing it.
Well in anycase i can atleast trade TF2 items for Ingame currency right?
Trading ingame items/money for Steam games is not allowed.
(05-03-2013, 08:40 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Trading ingame items/money for Steam games is not allowed.

Can we trade TF2 items for ingame currency?
Both of which are you cannot turn into money
(05-03-2013, 09:07 PM)Kiwi Wrote:
(05-03-2013, 08:40 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Trading ingame items/money for Steam games is not allowed.

Can we trade TF2 items for ingame currency?
Both of which are you cannot turn into money

Considering people have been banned for that in the past, no.
Lead by example.
I don't see what's the problem, if both parties agree.
As I stated before, trading in-game currency for IRL money/Steam games is not allowed.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/tos.html - I suggest you all read this over if you haven't already.

Closed.